Saturday, supposedly

Good morning

Days were hard enough to keep track of before they decided to lump a bank holiday on a Friday.

I really have nothing to say but I wanted there to be a thread for people who do have things to say.

2 Likes

I also have little to say
Breakfast
Run
Lunch
Maybe some work, maybe some gardening
Film
Dinner
Film
Bed

2 Likes

What films might you be watching?

Hi FL, hi Aggers, hi everyone yet to come. I’m off to work now :grimacing:

2 Likes

Godspeed, Funky, and good luck

2 Likes

Potentials include but are not limited to Accident (1967), La Strada, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and The Tale of The Princess Kaguya

2 Likes

Kaguya is so beautiful, keep meaning to re-watch it myself

1 Like

Basically Saturday II isn’t it?

2 Likes

Indeterminate day XXXVIII, or whatever we are up to now.

2 Likes

Making pancakes :yum:
Broke the whisk :roll_eyes:
Listening to Diet Cig :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Heading home after a night shift. Lovely weather walking to the tube station but stay in.

1 Like

Not a cloud in the sky.

12 Likes

Still reeling from a line in a dream I had last night, where I was in an extremely crowded office and Boris Johnson squeezed past me and grabbed my bum. I said “Mr Johnson, this is the third time I’ve asked now, but stop touching my bum! It makes me uncomfortable!”

And with everyone looking at him, Boris looks extremely baffled and says “oh, so it’s not alright for me to innocently touch your bum, but it’s perfectly fine for someone else to reach out, grab your smelly penis, then sniff their hands?!”

That’s a thinker.

I mean… morning.

20 Likes

Very important breakfast meeting

20 Likes

Morning.

Gonna read my Scottish History book in bed then get out of bed. No plans beyond that.

1 Like

Oof, quite hungover pals.

Main activity today is making al pastor tacos and Micheladas for a Mexican themed zoom later. Supporting activity will be trying to lose the headache.

2 Likes

Fucking hell I look like if Pixar did a film about an egg.

1 Like

bit_eraly

1 Like

Morning all.

No plans, ocado came yesterday so got loads of food…maybe having a BBQ…

Going to finish my book anyway.

1 Like

A lovely egg…X

2 Likes