Saturday - The Day of Victory!

But for how much longer?

I appear to be sufferering from the AZ jab grottiness. So a score draw may be the best in can hope for from the day. How are you feeling @shes_so_high and @shinymcshine?

1 Like

Morning!
Just woke up after a lovely ten hour sleep.

Going to eat eggs, watch Saturday kitchen, get jabbed and then have a leisurely afternoon.

Weather us rubbish so actually nice excuse to do nothing.

Sore bones and joints. Nothing too severe at the moment but feel like it is building a bit.

Morning!

I feel a bit rubbish, like the beginning of a mild cold. I had a headache last night but that’s gone. I’m hoping a shower will sort me out.

My arm is a little sore!

(Had moderna btw)

A bit down about holiday potentially being off :frowning:

Morning. My daughter is here for the first time since October so we’re off to Broadway Market for a mooch around.

Shit weather though.

4 Likes

I’m winning at competitions for free coffee! :coffee:

10 Likes

Only got as far as ‘congrats guys!’ and then was sick in my mouth and had to stop reading.

2 Likes

egg bagel and coffee for breakfast, feel like i’m in new york!!11

supposed to go out for beers later which is almost certainly going to be a terrible idea but i haven’t quite abandoned it yet :thinking:

• it’s gonna piss down
  • it’ll be fine
  • light showers, soldier on

0 voters

Victory!

S.B.T.C.

successfully used the shortcuts app to get bbc sounds to play as my alarm

2 Likes

I get you, but most of their staff are about half my age so I don’t presume to speak the same language as them

2 Likes

Going to go into town in a bit. Need to buy a new coat and it’s one of those things I’d rather see irl than buy online.

Going to watch the Cup Final later, other than that, no plans really.

Update: it looks like the rain’s stopped and the sun’s come out. Result.

Just did a 12 hour sleep

9 Likes

Can’t tell if I’m hungover or tired or both. Tiny headache.

Listening to Gilberto Gil but it’s not this sunny outside. Miserable grey day, maybe it’s all-day-movie-time.

Ooo can you share the 90s workout? That sounds fun! My mum was SO into aerobics in the 90s. Big thick socks and black reeboks, she also had a step. She had a Cher workout she loved, not sure which one but omg:

1 Like

Morning

Just made pancetta to go with a croissant well past its bb but was still lush

Had four coffees

Table smells of zoflora as I did some block printing and got blue paint everywhere

Bike soom

Its one of the Frame ones. I don’t like most of them but I’m addicted to this one. Really fun and hard but slows down exactly when you need, and he’s not annoying.

I can send you my log in later once I get home and remember it

1 Like

Wish I could tag posts with #drunk #embarrassing #ignore

1 Like

11 Likes