Saturday (the weakening)

Sup. I’m going to an actual pub today. Wowwwww.

4 Likes

Morning tilts and people in the future!

Going to a pub sounds amazing.

We have no plans today aside from making a delicious jambalaya later on.

I’m currently watching Ceebeebies while The Child eats weetabix.

1 Like

:wave: morning

Baking some bread. Wine and cheese and board games later. Feel a nap is in my day too.

But first.Coffee! :coffee:

:open_mouth:

How, why, where, and I hope you enjoy!

Morning @tilty and @keith and @Matt_was_taken and the people who are about to post.

It’s actually shaping up to be quite a nice day. Not sure what we’re doing yet: I’m going to make pizza later and we’ll eat it in front of a film.

2 Likes

Oh shit I’ve got some pizza in the fridge :smile:

:wave: off to work shortly, obviously. Had the DiS pub dream again @colon_closed_bracket.

4 Likes

What’s a pub again?

Well my evening thread prediction bore fruit

5 Likes

Buy a pub in Devon
Serve cider from eleven/a lemon

(I can never remember, what job roles do we all have?)

3 Likes

Dunno why I’m awake.

Thinking it might be a tommy taco night.

2 Likes

Also my dream was that you could use the coronavirus nasal swab to poke out ear wax from the inside

3 Likes

You and I are the owners, last night we had @kermitwormit and @anon89873996 behind the bar and @Kallgeese was the chef.

3 Likes

The kid refuses to believe that taco is pronounced with an A, preferring a strange mid-Atlantic pronunciation that sounds like Tocco. This is due to watching American videos and is very sweet.

No plans bar survival today, as per.

Morning.

Standard Saturday for me, really.

Bike ride, then meeting some pals in the park where they’re doing :pizza:

Got a Sainsbos delivery arriving this evening.

Early to bed for a classic Big Bike Ride tomorrow.

:bike: :pizza: :sunny:

2 Likes

Oh I’m hungover. Had a family funeral yesterday and social distancing went out the window v quickly and there was hugging involved and now I’m shitting myself a bit :cry:

I need to sober up, go pick up the car and collect my bread from the bread man

2 Likes

That’s some solid recruitment we’ve carried out, though we need to hide the jumbo pile of ket from Geesey

1 Like

Is this why there were 120 responses to the evening thread after I went to bed?

1 Like

Mostly people asking for zooms, posting zoom links or apologising for not going on the zoom.

2 Likes

9 Likes

House smells of lovely curry. Made a start on washing up mountain, but cba do we’re going out for coffee

1 Like