Saturday then...

Does washing up liquid stain?
Asking for a friend…

I love the idea that no one was actually going to mention the Grey thing, just get on with it, like, ok, that’s how things are now.

1 Like

Hello DiS

Good to see it’s not just me in this weird dark mode. How do I turn it back?

Might have a bike ride with the boy this morning (if he ever gets dressed) then pop into town later if we’re feeling brave. The photo booth shop has reopened, so we might try and do the annual photo that we didn’t get around to doing for Jimbo’s birthday back in June.

Hello everyone :wave:

After a really lovely day yesterday, things ended on a really sad note :confused: so feeling pretty upset for my parents. Wish I didn’t have to go back tomorrow.

Sat in bed with a cup of tea my mum brought me, which is nice. Lovely mum, lovely tea.

@tilty I dreamt you lived in your lovely house and had a friend over and you were going to help her dye and shape her eyebrows. It was like I was watching this on tv though because I sadly wasn’t there. I remember thinking you had a wonderful home and I wanted mine to be as nice.

1 Like

Found it! Phew

DiS has gone dark. Why has DiS gone dark?

I’ve changed the default mode as there was no default set.

You can use the menu in the top right corner of the site to change it.

However darker colours will save some of your phone battery and help a little with sleep, apparently.

3 Likes

This one.

However if you already had a theme selected it shouldn’t have changed anything.

2 Likes

I have changed back to Standard but Vincent was nearly a new winner @Slicky.

1 Like

I’m in London for the first time since March.
Welled up a bit as we drove in. Lump in my throat.

• Haha, cry baby loser!
  • Quite understandable really. You’ve missed your friends and all the fun and special times you have in this city.

0 voters

• Brunch
  • Dog walk
  • Out for friend’s bday so drinks and food at outdoor market thing
  • No :sun_with_face: but no :cloud_with_rain: so i can make do with :sun_behind_large_cloud:
1 Like

Dunno what to do today

• :snake:
  • :guitar:
  • :musical_keyboard:
  • :man_mage:
  • :open_book:

0 voters

Shag the snake

1 Like

Way ahead of you

1 Like

Ah cool - I’ll get used to it, I was just thrown is all!

Just had a call at work with an old man and the way he was talking to his ill wife on the call has made me a bit emosh, he was SO sweet. Probably voted tory and hates immigrants, the old cunt.

2 Likes

doesn’t stop me

should i get a soundbar :thinking:

1 Like

i was using grey skull before it was cool

1 Like

Blackberry porridge.

(Have my lunch and tea planned but absolutely nothing else)

1 Like

has anyone ever regretted going back to sleep? probably not

2 Likes