Saturday thread (17.02.18)

What’s going on?

I’m in bed. Gonna run (17km).
Gig tonight. The Go! Team.
May get tickets for that Bjork thing in London. :thinking:

Morning Matt.

Laying in bed, looking at how beautiful today is. Gonna have breakfast soon when the rest of this rabble wakes up. Then walk along the seafront to Brighton and maybe play on the 2p machines on the pier

Today:
breakfast with three boys I love :cat::couplekiss_man_woman::couplekiss_man_woman:
dinosaurs :t_rex:
music :saxophone:
cinema :film_projector:
bed :sleeping_bed:

Alright? Meeting plasticmike for breakfast near H&i station a bit later but not sure where to go, anyone suggest anything? New London Cafe looks alright.

After that: Daylight Music :heart: then some mooching. Need to clean bike and swap stem before it gets dark. Might cook a curry later.

morning everyone!

just about to cook breakfast, then going to ride my bike in a bit. will probably catch up with some of the bike racing on eurosport later as well.

oooh, can i have some, pls? :slight_smile:

Yes!!!

Reckon I’ll serve it at 7ish. See u l8r

Maybe cinema soon. Skint though.

:shower: :fried_egg: :field_hockey: :skier: :it: :pizza: :cocktail: :tropical_drink: :bed:

Off to Milton Keynes to throw cards at other nerds across garish cyberpunk* mousemats. Standard.

*it’s cyber NOIR, ffs!

Did you go to Boris?

Morning all.

Went on what felt like a good date last night. So that’s a positive. The new Mediterranean / Lebanese restaurant in Didsbury is pretty good too.

Wanted to go and see Black Panther, but not sure anyone sat anywhere near me will appreciate the hacking cough throughout. Might just play Witcher 3 instead.

Listening to a podcast about Jem and The Holograms, going to have a cup of tea and then I’ll go for a walk. Not much planned for the rest of the day. Might do some life admin I’ve been putting off.

what are you going to see? do you get a student discount?

since I’m out of work studying/volunteering/being depressed, I get a discount at HOME, which has been ace

Morning pretties

I want to go out but don’t really have anywhere to go/R is still a little bit sick/have family obligations later anyway. Might just go for a walk but there is nowhere interesting within reach:confused:

@plasticniki love a bit of Daylight Music, need to go to one soon.

Used to love £3.50 student tickets at Cornerhouse/Home when I was in Manchester :heart:

Was about to ask what a Lesbian restaurant was before I read it properly.

Blimey it’s lovely outside

Morning all!

I’m playing football at half ten, viewing a house at half one and then driving to Edinburgh for my mother-in-law’s birthday meal.

I’ve got the same cold Wor Lass pretended she had last week and am regularly having to dislodge a load of snot from my face.

Hungover after drinking two beers last night

Off to band practice then going out to two gigs tonight :guitar:

I think we’ll need a Withersometer reading on this one.