SATURDAY Thread 20th Nov

Does this happen often?

1 Like

Managed to haul myself out of bed after a very badly timed migraine, now to take the very sensible step of going drinking with the dis crew

1 Like
  • Beavertown beer :beer:
  • Ca Phe Martini :coffee: :cocktail:

0 voters

You’re absolutely neither. Fuck that woman.

3 Likes

Blaze it

^ can’t believe nobody replied saying that

2 Likes

DiSmas Secret Santa is back, baby!

5 Likes

Very excited about this!

1 Like

Lol oh yeah

Cost me a fortune to change my avatar btw - £1.2 million. Been a right faff, still finding my old one on things like invoices, letterheads, etc

Can’t believe that’s what we’ve blown the £600 a month budget on.

2 Likes

For 2000 months

Genuinely thought it might have been you, the girl had on really cool glasses so in my head that sealed the deal. :grinning:

1 Like

I look so old and tired :tired_face: Got two pinas for on the bus though and off to see Easter :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Going out at 5pm, absolutely not going to be something I regret.

Not really feeling it this afternoon, and that needs to change in the next hour. Might make myself a rum and coke to pep things up a bit.

1 Like

I’m listening to Ring Ring by abba and also drinking rum and its doing wonders for me

2 Likes

Went for a hike around dem arundell parts with me housemate

Let the autumnal hikes begin!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWgVKQUIjeD/?utm_medium=share_sheet

19 Likes

I don’t think it’s rude and they won’t either. The resale market for battered old restaurant tablets is probably not great so I wouldn’t worry about anyone nicking it - the staff clearly aren’t if they let you wander off with it.

3 Likes

Why is this my going out song? Am I 53?

6 Likes

Coca cola ham, garlic butter roast potatoes and peas for tea. That’ll do nicely.

4 Likes