Saturday thread! (22/12/18)

Morning all,

Just been woken up with breakfast in bed from the kids. A seriously under cooked crumpet, and a watery as fuck coffee.

Need to get up and walk the dogs but CBA. Anyone want to come around and do it for me please?

I had a great nights sleep and feel pretty good. Sooty is currently laying in on my chest purring, so I won’t be going anywhere for a while.

I’ve been reading the DiS meet thread, the list of people who went looks amazing, i really wish I could get out of my comfort zone and be confident enough to go to one.

Today will mainly be wrapping presents, selecting photos for a cat calender and wander down to football for Whyteleafe v East Grinstead.

You need to look for better household staff (or wife and kids.)

1 Like

Morning all!

Football first and then sterilising the house and The Child in anticipation of Wor Lass’s family visiting tomorrow.

Thank you. I had half a mind to buy a new bike in the sales but I would have rather been able to give my old bike away to someone. (So basically, if they’d waited a couple of weeks we could have come to an arrangement!)

Just glad nothing else is gone from the garden / shed etc.

1 Like

I’m having a lie in today. This week has been pretty tough and I’ll be glad when it’s done.

GF and her mum who is staying with us are going to Oxford for the Xmas market and so I’m making my excuses and staying home and having some peace/wrapping presents.

Holy fucking shit it’s busy

I’d watch that

ccb: “I’ve spotted the bikes, but we’ll never get to them. they’re on top of a big rock…”
twinkletoes: “i got this”

*removes shirt*

8 Likes

Presents to wrap. Major case of the ol CBAs

Bloody love that Jethro Tull song!

Bad cold is receding a bit but now I’ve started with conjunctivitis so today is going to be spent sitting on my arse watching tv. Might open the bottle of Ardbeg later just for medicinal purposes…

does poo

4 Likes

Going to my studio for a few hours and then gotta start my xmas shopping :grimacing:

1 Like

I’d watch it but I’d probably keep my shirt on, if its the same to you.

2 Likes

Hey, I wanna become a dark mode wanker, help pls.

Settings (the little cog when you press your picture in the top right) :arrow_right: interface :arrow_right: theme.

Never heard etc.

2 Likes

grey skull is where its at

1 Like

Christmas goose has arrived! God bless us, everyone.

Why are costa flat whites so big?

To get to the other side

9 Likes