Saturday Thread (25/May)

Morning all! Hope no one else makes the thread.

Went to a safari park yesterday. Was insane. Saw animals I’ve never seen! Lions and stuff!

Not sure what we are going to do today.

13 Likes

Morning sheeldz, all. I have woken up stupidly early with a bear-like sore head. Later on I am taking part in the Crystal Maze!

2 Likes

Morning sheeldz, tilty, rich, all. Got work soon, really cba, it’s going to be busy and it’s nice out and I just don’t want to go. Going to my sister’s for dinner later so that’ll be nice.

1 Like

That sounds like a great day!

Have my parents and sister and her family visiting for a picnic to celebrate my daughter’s first birthday that’s Monday, not today. Weather looks great for it. Gonna give kiddo her ready brek in a sec and make a cuppa.

Obsessed with this track atm. Just keep putting it on repeat

I am skint, so off to work a bar shift for Slam Drunk festival

2 Likes

Morning all. Early gym session and then going to see my nephews. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Massively jealous

3 Likes

Got up at 7am (it’s 8:48 here now) on a Saturday, for my BFF’s bachelorette party. Everyone knows how obsessed I am with sleep so this is a real declaration of love right there.

Waiting for the bus now, with a bag full of matching t-shirts that I have designed :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

If this was a schoolday I’d be struggling to keep my eyes open. But when I actually want to go back to sleep I can’t.

1 Like

awake but not up

would like eggs

4 Likes

^this

^this

I’m making scrambled if anyone is interested

4 Likes

Dads birthday today so we’re having a barbecue around my sisters. Hopefully the weather will be ok.

4 eggs please, on bread and butter not toast and some brown sauce. Cheers.

2 Likes

Woke up dead early so I’m currently climbing at one of my local spots. Bloody love that this is a 10 minute drive away from home.

12 Likes

Soz it’s not to everyone’s tastes but I am a fan

12 Likes

Didn’t sleep well. Need to try to use psychic powers to get 'er indoors to go get me breakfast pastries from co-op.

Morning Sheeldz, all,

Just in the process of making an omelette for what some might call, breakfast, but what I’m considering breakfast 2, having had a slice of leftover pizza and a spoonful of Whole Earth crunchy for breakfast 1. We’ll be meeting up with a friends for another walk down the Kennet and Avon canal later. This time I think we’re heading down to the Rowbarge in Woolhampton, where we’ll hopefully enjoy breakfast 3.

And that’s what’s going on.

1 Like

I think I have food poisoning :sob: I don’t think I cooked my salmon properly yesterday and I was up loads over night being pukey :face_vomiting: Oh yeah, and EVERYTHING HURTS. I’ve got big plans for tomorrow, I really hope I feel better by then. Pray for me, friends. Pray for Rarity :pray: