• :sun_behind_large_cloud:
  • :cloud:
  • :cloud_with_rain:
  • :cloud_with_lightning:

0 voters

trying to decide if it’s worth going out on a big walk today :thinking:

24.C and full sun all day here

So I’m gonna go and sit in a windowless, concrete room (ie my studio) all day

Actually, probably not all day as the mission is to do some rearranging/decorating/incorporating some new bits/getting rid of some old stuff rather than doing any music

Really wanna properly redo the entire room but I feel that would be the ultimate procrastination and I wouldn’t get any work done there at all this summer

Morning morning :wave: :wave:
Hope you’re all well

Really wish I’d bought a ticket for Court 1 for today but as per I dithered, dallied, overthought it and missed out. Classic me.
Guess I’ll just mooch about the flat then. A little hungover after a fun night so not the worst move. Need lots of lovely lovely food now

Just bought some new dungarees and a jumpsuit. Quite excited.

9 Likes

Very hungover
Will probably go and get some mcdonalds veggie nuggets in a bit cos they do them here now

1 Like

the chillis in the airing cupboard have germinated so i’ve put them in the window

1 Like

Gonna watch the last episode of ‘Time’ before i start on chores

1 Like

Morning Saturday, woke up at 6.45 after a late night catching up with pals :skull: Going to go see my goddaughter, I’ve got her some hand puppets so going to put on a puppet show in the park I reckon. Then football with my little brother later, yesss!

1 Like

Feel shite after my 2nd AZ jab yesterday so have sacked off my 9 mile run. Coffee and Lovejoy instead, and might walk the dogs. Equally might just see how many episodes of Lovejoy one could watch in a day. Not sure where the breakpoint for East Anglian antique crime capers kicks in.

from Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

It’s the worst combination of weather here; wet and warm, energy-sappingly humid.

Housemate wanted to go on a day trip somewhere, but we’ll see what it’s like when he gets up I think. Not sure I cba walking around somewhere in this.

have never seen lovejoy

2 Likes

No plans today except watching the football I guess :thinking:

Working a late tonight, so in until 9. Rubbish second Saturday in a row too. And I’m in until 9 tomorrow. What a bust of a weekend. Going to miss the football as well. Pfft

You’re missing out. Leather jackets, mullets, antiques, chocolate box villages, thatched pubs, class conflicts, and a character called Tinker Dill.

Classic early 90s BBC1 Sunday evening fodder.

4 Likes

:notes: you’ve chiiiiiiilllllis, they’ve germinated :notes:

what should i put in an omelette

whats a sexy omelette

The thunderstorm that was forecast for exactly the duration of my tour has shifted forward so hoping that its just drizzle by then, or even better dry. Loads of press coming today then Lemn Sissay is joining me at the end of the tour to read his new poem that I helped get laid into the pavement. Will be ace!

That Canada thunderstorm is absolutely insane. Can’t believe what’s going on with them weather wise :broken_heart:

1 Like

Eggs

4 Likes

Sent an email last night to letting agents saying this:

Message to landlord:

Hi [landlords name],

With the reason rent increase I’d like to request that the chairs on the balcony are replaced (the sun has weathered them to the point of unusability).

Thanks,

[barleysugar]

Clearly gonna read it like lol someone was pissed last night.

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters