Saturday thread for Saturday people

Just reminded me of

8 Likes

Sat in bed listening to some Japanese electronica and having a lovely time.

Will nip out for a windy walk in between the various sport on the telly this afternoon, I guess.

2 Likes

I should clarify she does actually have eyes, that photo is a bad representation of her hairdo rn

Hope the walk helps!

4 Likes

Maximum floof!

1 Like

She’s pretty maxed out right now, technically she doesn’t shed but when she’s this long she does. Needs haircut!

She’s so beautiful! What breed is she? Also I think you need to post more in the dog thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

She’s a cockapoo, she’s a big silly and she thanks you for your compliments!

2 Likes

Reading (Ninth House) in bed. Eating Breakfast #2 (croissant). Sounds nice but I’m also being tickled and having to out up with PJ Masks on the tablet next to me.

She’s off to her bubble at 11 and ull be doing a white wash, steam mopping all the cats muddy paw prints and either trying to do some tour related work OR my lino cutting

4 Likes

I shall also be steam mopping before we head out today. I like to think you and I shall be swishing the floors in pleasing synchronicity

1 Like

What an image. I shall raise a toast/mop head to you.

1 Like

Today I will be

Buying paint
Catching up with work
Going for a run
Cooking [something]
Going to the reclaim these streets march if it goes ahead
Watching Fulham vs Manchester City
Going to bed

Woke up really early but used the time to smash through a few chores which is a good feeling.

Got the Marie Davidson album from last year on, drink copious amounts of caffeinated drinks and do some reading is all I’ve really got planned for today.

Looking forward to the day aboynamedgoo posts a haunting video of all the ‘here every day’ photos set to William Orbit - Barber’s Adagio for Strings

2 Likes

:blush: this is so nice :heart:

3 Likes

I was drinking till late last night. Don’t feel too bad and will go for my weekly 5K run now.

Then a long walk to my parents to say hello from the driveway. Then back to my flat for films, TV and drink. Will get a McDonald’s in tonight. Fascinating day planned.

I hope you guys have a better and great day.

1 Like

My wee nephews b’day tomorrow so need to get him some magnets or something. :magnet:
Making breakfast and then gonna go for a walk and decide what to have for dinner. Pretty standard these days.

The dog just standing up as soon as he walks in gets me every time

3 Likes

I knoooowwww, and then flounces the other dog out of the way because it is theirs, no one elses.

1 Like

Hope everything’s okay dingers

3 Likes