Saturday Thread (incorporating the Evening Thread also.)

How are we all?

@epimer?

On my way to have a full day in the library to write part of an assignment + other things. :book: :pen_ballpoint:

Boring

Mornin team,
Bout to bio down to the farmers market for some stuff for breakfast.
Then train to Edinburgh for some shopping, mulled wine and dishoom. Sweet! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fucked :laughing:

Said the most middle class post today

3 Likes

Lopes! I’ve made hummus, I’m currently making middle eastern focaccia and I’ve then got two further dips to make as part of a mezze starter for tonight. I think I could give you a run for your money :wink:

1 Like

Morning CCB, making lemonade?

Bit fuzzy but fine this morning. Going to grab a bite and guzzle down some coffee before heading into London.

I’m taking karaoke requests for later! Currently going to sing And She Was and Because the Night. Will probably tackle Common People again.

1 Like

Haha good work ma man :slight_smile:

1 Like

really depressed, what will cheer me up?

Ta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck Witches :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, when life gives you lemons (and sugar and soda water)…

That was for hummus though! Making a pistachio and feta dip, and a spicy tomato and pepper one.

Common People is the best karaoke song! Slay it, Wizard!

Witching you luck!

(So very sorry)

2 Likes

*best song.

Can’t think of a better pop song ever written to be honest.

Good luck! Had my barnet trim yesterday - it wasn’t so bad :scissors:

Sounds absolutely delicious and I see your maiking focaccia too! Dinner party this evening?

I slay it every year, don’t you worry :wink:

Was on the bucky in sleazy’s again last night, so not feeling great.

1 Like

From experience putting things in storage, storage companies are incredibly lax and rubbish at office stuff, so there is a good chance they’ve just been letting it sit there and build up a bill. You can but ask I guess. And also check for yourself if the stuff is still there because if they don’t chase anyone for over a year they probably don’t have a great idea of where stuff is in their place either.

Yes, but I imagine they’ve got her phone number too? And would call if they were getting no answer from their letters.