Saturday thread, quick

Hello all

How are you?

Any plans whatsoever?

Happy weekend, lovely DiS :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello c_c_b!

I’m okay, about to start work on the community support helpline the local authority I work for has set up.

No plans otherwise. Might finish a book or two, watch the Maradona documentary and continue house hunting online.

1 Like

I plan to be in bed after drinking and playing overwatch with friends last night and COMPLETELY OVER DOING IT

Yes - I STILL play Overwatch, Might play Euro Truck Sim after all the trucking chat… or install Sea of Thieves and sail solo (it itches the same itch)

Currently listening to Fiona Apple - may go to the shops and pick up some bread and garnish my basket with a tub of ben & jerrys

1 Like

Oh I got there before @tilty

1 Like

Morning ccb.
I’m hungry.

someone letting a fucking firework off woke me up a half hour ago.

gonna go for a walk round the park. maybe yoga first

plans:

animal crossing
turbo
bake a cake
watch devs

Are you expecting me to make you breakfast?

1 Like

Could I have the same please, but with coffee not Turmeric water?

2 Likes

I stayed up far too late. Idiot

Sure, I’ll make breakfast for you, @Gnometorious and anyone else :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should I buy this?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Question

Do you call spring onions ‘spronions’

• Yes
  • No
  • No but I might start, that saves two whole syllables.

0 voters

Currently queuing at pharmacy for how’ve many hours, then supermarket, then dog walk, then hopefully finally finishing this game of Civ. Only have Australia and Norway left to conquer, but I’m not liking the number of airports that Australia has going. Also the Australian guy is the most annoying person in the history of anything ever.

No, but we do call red onions ‘ronions’.

1 Like

Very kind of you to offer, yes please! :blush:

What cake you baking?

not sure - need to see what sort of sugar I have about. not sure we have any icing sugar :grimacing:

might make some blondies instead

2 Likes

nae plans