Saturday Thread - The Joy of Sofa

Ffs

Working :pleading_face: going to have chai and the last of the peanut butter first.

Had a lush dream about how much of a babe my partner is (Y) then to balance it out a horrible one where safebruv told everyone he was blocking me because i was a horrible person (N).

2 Likes

I only block people for stealing me and importing me
Into dreams

It’s definitely a day for the joy of a sofa with the FA Cup Final and Eurovision.

Currently having my hair done and then going over to my flat for the first time in a week to tidy up before the lads come over for Eurovision this week. Absolutely cannot wait. Got a dinner of leftover haggis, neeps, tatties and samphire, thanks Mama Pervo.

2 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

@xylo - is this a misprint or some publishing thing I don’t understand?

Why am I watching how I met your father

How was Radical Landscapes btw?

I think I’m still drunk

3 Likes

Anyway, day three of the great escape. I reckon I’ll spend most of it on the pier at the Heavenly recordings showcase

Oh fuck it’s my niece’s first communion today. Been sent a Zoom link but no idea if it’s two way or not, so I’m going to have to go for suit, tie and shorts

4 Likes

I enjoyed it, probably the longest I’ve spent in an exhibition in ages, there’s a ton of interesting work in there and a lot to digest. The only issue I had wasn’t with the pieces but the exhibition design which I thought was pretty poor. There were themes as you moved around but it was really inconsistently signposted, so any larger points they were trying to make by grouping certain pieces of work got a bit lost.

Definitely think it’s worth visiting though and I’d be interested to know what you make of it if you do.

1 Like

There’s a fair bit of swearing in it

You’re not gonna be on a big screen at a church mate

Off for a big walk in the Lake District for a pals stag :grinning:

Fab, i was eyeing up the book last night but think I’d just like a poster of the book cover. Will try to get over next week

1 Like

You don’t know my life

1 Like

Me for the next hour

7 Likes

You’ll tire yourself out using the force to hold them in that position

Another vote for FA cup & Eurovision, trying to practise for this fucking acoustic set when I never play acoustic, getting cloudy and eating shnacks.

1 Like