Saturday thread (unique thread name)

Save it!

Morning all. Dunno what to do with myself today. Just had a big ole glass of innocent watermelon juice.

Might have another.

Love the thing in autumn of rediscovering jumpers I forgot that I had.

6 Likes

Got up, went to get mcD breakfast as kids requested, home thinking I can mooch and watch all of sat kitchen but NO it started at 9.15 not ten and now R is playing some shooting game. Anna Haugh seems lots of fun though

Weather here is shocking, 100% freezing rain and highs of 4 all day long, going to sit under a blanket and do nothing as we are going to Corte castle tomorrow I think…

1 Like

Back still hurts like it’s numb but sharp shooting pains making me have to bend to ease it. Weirdly accompanied with abdominal pain and bowel issues. that doesn’t sound good does it. Bs is just angry that I’ve “got another thing wrong with” me. :roll_eyes:

Trevor McDonald’s such a stone cold fucking DUDE

5 Likes

Hahaha

2 Likes

I’m in Worthing…

South West Trains have fucked it. Missed my connecting train because of a delayed train and now have to do a complicated work around to make the next train. Cheers guys.

Morning CCB et al

What does it hold for you?

Did ParkRun this morning, so I’m feeling quite virtuous. Might ruin all my good work with a trip to the pub this afternoon. Was meant to be going to the library with Jimbo this morning with Jimbo but he’s glued to cartoons. First night in about a week when we’ll both be in, so planning on getting a big old curry in.

Did you sleep well?

What sleep I had was good, but it was a late night after being out last night, and I was woken up by a boy asking for breakfast at 6am

Is the sun shining where you are?

Right now it is - it feels like a glorious autumn day. But as @grievoustim said, the forecast is that it’s going to tip down this afternoon.

Pissing down in Portsmouth rn, so it’s not too far away

1 Like

Great. Jimbo has now decided he wants to go to the library after all, and I remembered that I need to go to see the sheep this afternoon too. I’m going to get wet, aren’t I?

1 Like

lidl was really exciting!

7 Likes

what did you get? their bakery is very good

2 Likes

Yes Bam!

1 Like

Going for a potter round Tramway then Strathclyde park

just the basics today, cheese, sugar, bananas, but it looks like they have a mad selection of weird chocolates and crisps etc!

2 Likes

Such a lovely album.

5 Likes

Been gym now refuelling before hockey, big match today. Gonna do some baking later.

5 Likes

Sounds like ibs, petal. Do you have any anti spasm thingys, or can you get them? (Buscopan). Try a hot water bottle and some paracetamol too. You might even have some trapped wind- can bs pull himself together and give you a back massage? Xxx

I’m in bed, and I have an empty as my bf has taken the babby up to glasgow on an adventure. Feeling a bit sick, as I have done all week, bleugh. Going to try more tea and toast and attempt to get out of bed and do some yoga in a bit. Weather is a bit grey today which is a bit of a blessing as yesterday was one of those super stridently bright autumn days that left me circling the edge of a migraine all day (despite spending most of that day in a dark ballroom at a charity thing). Also super dangerous driving conditions yesterday, so I’m quite pleased about the glum grey skies today.