Saturday thread

Bit if a nothingy day today eh? Im going to see my family but cant really be cba tbh. Feels like christmas is over already.

wbu?

That sounds like a good fun wedding present to me!

5 Likes

Full of head cold.

Watched the entirety of Black Mirror S4 in one sitting last night, and the beginning of Dark.

Off to get the bairns in half an hour - day full of lounging around, lego, cleaning out the hamster, mosaic making and TV watching ahead. Going to try and keep things as low key and cheap as possible.

2 Likes

Played the gig with Hags last night, absolutely marmalised the place. I donā€™t think we ever played better, or as fast. Felt like we turned into a hardcore band at one point.

Just going to lie here for hours now. Iā€™m so fucking tired. Have to collect all the gear later but thatā€™s six oā€™clock Kallgeeseā€™s problem.

Just realised while typing this that I have to do artwork for the new MueseuM album. FUUUUUCK

1 Like

Morning everyone - having a coffee and listening to Tusk

I also had a black mirror binge last night, loved it.

Got some boring shit to get on with today - not sure how much of it is going to get done TBH

Heading back to Scotland today. Currently en route to the airport listening to Pond with my dad

Stayed up late and polished off a bottle of wine and watched a shit film. Just had blueberry pancakes and drinking tea out of our Twin Peaks mug. Might head into Southampton in a while, but canā€™t face to crowds and have 0 monies. Pizza for tea

Meant to be out cycling but sacked it off because I slept terribly. Instead Iā€™m going to drink a fuck load of coffee cos I got a new coffee grinder :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Need to do a Big Shop and just chill, maybe watch Black Mirror or something.

oh my god I think Iā€™ve just received a bunch of goodies from @laelfy!

Going to do a video ā€œunboxingā€ in a bit. Well exciting :smiley:

5 Likes

I think I went a little overboardšŸ˜®

oh man youā€™re gonna make me feel well guilty!

Morning all!

Iā€™ve got my ATD Xmas meal and drinks tonight - itā€™s the reason we didnā€™t go home on Wednesday so it better be good.

I had some ATD pints last night which I feel Iā€™m suffering for now. I tried to carry four pints from the bar but managed to cover myself in beer and only safely deliver three of them. Sack the juggler etc.

ā€¦ and uncle visiting to pick up :rabbit2:

Been up to Fitzroy, had a great dark and stormy.

Finding myself very irritable

Sweet! Will be in from 11.

Havenā€™t fed the hare yet. Shall I?

Bought myself a selection of Christmas presents earlierā€¦

Now binge watching The Deuce, because television will have to be my life for a while.

Umā€¦ donā€™t worry about it. Will feed when I get him home

1 Like

Nothing at all planned today and Iā€™m home alone until tomorrow.

Might watch all of the latest series of Black Mirror.

Moving into our house :grinning:
Canā€™t wait to see it full of our stuff.

4 Likes

Normally pretty good at carrying 4 pints. But the last time I tried it was at the packed Magic Rock taphouse. Got bumped into by another punter and dropped a pint on the floor. Learnt a lesson, never carry 4 pint glasses in a very busy bar.

1 Like