Saturday thread

It was a full schoolboy error. It was a bit busy but the pub has quite a tight corridor between front and back, and I was just doing too much dodging.

Yaaaay!!! Excellent work @laelfy !!!

1 Like

Travelling today. Catching the 1208 to Doncaster, then down to KX and across to home. Cats and GF all waiting for me. Will be great to see them again, but sad to leave my Dad alone. I just hope the trains to London are running OK and I can get a seat. I only really relax when I get sat down with my cheese sandwich and book!

Better off doing that in a quiet pub

If it was quiet Iā€™d probably have made two tripsā€¦

8 pintsā€¦

3 Likes

Morning all. This is my last day at work of 2017 and Iā€™ve got next week off, when I need to start sorting a lease extension on my flat. I suspect thatā€™s the end of my savingsā€¦

canā€™t believe how generous sheā€™s been! I feel really bad and ungrateful! If you ever want a free pic or a song or something @laelfy

1 Like

Enjoying my time in assessment cubicle three.

5 Likes

:pray:

Train day

Need a poo but the bathroom is off-limits. Lying down on the bed to relieve some of the pressure. Arrggghhhh

2 Likes

BALONZ

1 Like

Wait. What? Hello. Are you okay?

(I feel like I may have missed something here)

Does this work

Bit better today.

6 Likes

And in a more lucid state I see it should be resus

1 Like

How balonz got his sass back

I am the hangover.

Went out for ā€˜a coupleā€™ after work last night got in at 2 and have to go to work again in a bit. Had an excellent halloumi burger and many laughs and possibly saw a DiSer.

Iā€™ve now just remembered that coffee exists

arrange like this

mash together

1 Like