Saturday Thread

Been up since six, already been to the gym so will now smugly push a load of pain au chocolat in to my face and make a wanker coffee of some kind because I’ve ‘earned’ it.

1 Like

Bailed on the yogurt. Black cherry is a shit flavour isn’t it?

Also my aversion to artificial sweeteners is starting to get super irritating. I can taste them in everything. This yogurt, and last night my friend made me a g and t and I could taste them in that, but I had to drink it to be polite

Fixed.

Why do people keep getting flavours wrong on here?

5 Likes

Got 4/5ths of a Muller light here in the bin if you want it

1 Like

Parents->pub->escape room->curry->beers->profit

1 Like

Going to that country show in London that I’ve always been a negative narwhal about. Then a wedding this afternoon.

Doing that kaleidoscope festival later, innit. Ghostpoet, the go team, flaming lips and others. Gonna be grand.

2 Likes

PSA: I said ‘let’s not’ guys because I knew this would stoke the beeves fire.

Really enjoyed them, too, for the record.

Are you ok? What happened?

Morning :wave:

Breakfast was a big apple bun bough from a nice bakery yesterday, they were about to close so gave us extras for free and I had an apricot one last night which was :ok_hand:

Going to mooch around the town a bit and then go for the beach after. It is really, really bright out so I am about to slather on a bunch of factor 50.

Had a wake up call from R which was quite nice, if a little confusing. Didn’t sleep particularly well due to a rubbish pillow, car noise, seagull noise and insubstantial window dressing (I am used to having a blackout blind at home).

2 Likes

We’re at the in-laws. Most of our shit is in their garage, but we’ve converted their dining room into a living room for the two of us.

It’s day 4 of living there and it’s largely fine. Just a few persistent, low level irks, which I’ll be posting in the ‘mildly irked’ thread some day soon…

6 Likes

cbaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pretty big kitchens and bathrooms showroom here, tbf

Alison Brie
Brie Larson

How am I supposed to keep up??

Edit : and brie as a goth of course.

Drew bries

Cornish Brie

Morning all! Introducing my GF to my parents at lunch. Can’t tell who’s more nervous, her or my Mam.

Off to pick out furniture afterwards, then to feed my friends’ cats, then out to a gig later! Settling into a nice weekend rhythm these days.

3 Likes

drew bees?!

Just up.

Yesterday was a very boozy day indeed.
Bumped into a pal I haven’t seen in a few years who looks very much like Brendan Fraser.

Perhaps a Bloody Mary is in order! :thinking:

2 Likes