Saturday thread

Hello. I’m awake before hotel breakfast starts, and that’s annoying. You know what else is annoying? Now that I’ve looked at it properly I’ve realised that the hairdresser yesterday just gave me an approximation of his own haircut instead of what I asked for. It’s going to take months to grow back out.

Anyway, I’m off to sunny Lanark later to play Netrunner, and then I’m going to stay at my mum’s. Tomorrow I will see my nieces :blush:

What are you doing?

Morning Dr.
Eating some cherry wheat, gunna go for a bike ride then maybe get a haircut before picking my brother up from the station and sorting the house out/finishing cooking for our housewarming

Also really really happy about this article that’s been posted about the fan continuation of Netrunner:

https://stimhack.com/nisei-real-talk-equality-diversity-and-inclusion/

1 Like

Took me a minute. I need more coffee.

Morning both. It’s (one of) the best times of the year: film festival time. Just the six films over Friday-Sunday, say a sweet documentary on Yayoi Kusama and a German film with the female lead from Toni Erdmann. Both pretty good. Quiet evening, probably watch Wellington lose their rugby semi-final.

Good luck for the tourney, @Epimer.

1 Like

Can’t decide on a final card, so I’m leaving it up to you.

• Too Big To Fail
  • Preemptive Action

0 voters

Preemptive is the sensible choice, but the other one will make me think of Peep Show every time I draw it.

You know we’re all getting old when there’s seven replies on a morning thread on a Saturday before 7am

My word

6 Likes

Anyway. Today:

Go to post office to pick up parcel
Aldi shop
Nap
:biking_woman:

Breezy, mainly dry after morning showers. Much less hot.

This forecast summary is making me happy.

1 Like

Alright. On the late again. Nothing to add. Bye

2 Likes

I think… I think… I’m not entirely sure, but I think I slept through the night?

Ffs

Leaving now, so having to use the Peep Show reference as a tiebreaker.

Certainly feels fresher today. The wind!!!

I’m also making a hot coffee at home for the first time in about a month :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Morning all. Off to a wedding today, c really b a. Which tie shall I wear?

• Classic pink one
  • Trendy modern square-end Green one
0 voters

Really rainy. Running instead. Cycling is for losers

I beg your fucking pardon

1 Like

Going to my cycling class in a minute. Then taking son to his football training. Not sure about this afternoon. Might pressure wash the patio.

1 Like

I’m sorry, what?!?

3 Likes