Saturday Thread

I…may still be drunk

5 Likes

Home alone for the weekend. Working on some music now then gonna head out climbing as the weather looks relatively cool.

Indeed.

Maybe she’s pregnant with Buster Bluth?

Go for lunch at the green dragon.

1 Like

Morning all,

Going to watch PTFC vs Celtic then hit some beer wanker spots, may have pizza.

Need to do a bit of tidying as viewings start for the next tenants here on Monday.

Probably read a bit of Little Women first.

1 Like

Morning all,

Had zero booze last night, still feel hungover this morning. What’s that all about? (probably a noisy toddler waking up before 7)

@anon89873996 - watch out for letting R use the tablet in the car. The one time we tried that with Jimbo it made him carsick and he threw up everywhere :confused:

1 Like

morning.

reading my nephew an old mcdonald book that plays the song. but it only plays the e i e i o bit not the ‘here a baa’ bit so you can’t really sing it along with what’s in the book. he doesn’t seem to care though. we’re on read through 100 now.

3 Likes

28 he is…

Reading to young kids is the best

4 Likes

I am hoping not to have to use the tablet, R hasn’t seen me put it in the bag to know it is there and it is going to be the last resort. I remembered that I had stashed away a Shaun the Sheep sticker and activity book which I have just given to R and he is currently absorbed in that, I think this could keep he occupied a fair while (hoping our lift arrives soon).

1 Like

Went to the open air cinema in the Botanics last night to watch Close Encounters and it was AMAZING. So ruddy bloody nostalgic, I may have welled up when the spaceship started communicating.

Gonna make some of those jus rol croissants soon then practise some driving. Going to see Omni tonight. Happy Saturday-ing all.

1 Like

Lake Moraine in Banff NP. All the lakes are beautiful though.

1 Like

Waiting for the prime moment to have leftover takeaway as brunch. I’m thinking about 11?

Depends on the takeaway. What is it?

Chinese. Tofu + cashew nut sauce, egg fried rice and spring rolls.

1 Like

You shouldn’t eat that. Send it my way and I’ll dispose of it safely.

Nursing a very very bad hangover after celebrations yesterday. Really dont deserve all my friends and family, such good, sexy people

Got myself a doubleespresso to get me going

#onbrand

7 Likes

Oof. They sound more like a pairocunts more like! Amiright?!

1 Like

Morning everyone :wave: :wave: Dreamt I was especially good at singing George Michael songs. Okay then :woman_shrugging:

I would like to be where @laelfy is. Looks incredible! Sadly I am not, instead I’m going to venture out into the fringe and I’m not sure I’m delighted about it. So many people :grimacing:

Still in bed. This is nice

1 Like