Saturday Thread

Hi
No idea what to do today?

2 Likes

Left over ham and egg bagel.

can’t decide if oxford street or stratford westfield will be more nightmarish today

Always Oxford Street, Shirley?

More tourists = more confused, slow moving people = greater irkage.

1 Like

same. and it’s not good cheese.

Fell asleep with the light on and now I have a massive headache. :+1:

Off to collect the kids for a weekend of who knows what.

I have a nightmare headache and my other half is doing the washing up really noisily and it’s like daggers in my brain.

She’s also listening to a really smug radio show.

Want die

Flying back to the north today. I need to scan a load of documents before I go. Still in bed for now.

Morning all. Hopefully get this essay done in time to watch some football on TV. I’m not too confident, motivation levels are low.

Stratford Westfield. Confined spaces, high density of shoppers and no room to move freely.

I’m going for westfield, pray for me.

2 Likes

You’re a very silly boy.

Could be worse. West Ham aren’t playing today.

Come and watch football with me and hoogy?

1 Like

I would but I hate football! :joy:

1 Like

morning all

got up just 65 minutes after my alarm first went off today, think that’s the best I’ve done all Christmas (usually it just gets turned off and I get up > 2 hours later). made the most of it by sitting on the sofa with a blanket and faffing on my phone :clap:

going out in a bit mostly for the sake of going out - have a few bits and pieces to get from the shops but nothing urgent, just think I need to get out of the house

Had a massive lie in. Kind of want to take a hideous jumper back to Debenhams but also can’t really be arsed.

Got here early, pretty quiet tbh. 1-0 eric

bit early

1 Like