Saturday Thread

Where you grubbing? I’m tempted by robots today too :thinking:

Meeting an ATD for a pint and to collect an amp around one. Dangerous times because I’ll have sold a load of records an hour beforehand.

1 Like

You can do it PinkyB!
Go for it today, be productive, then enjoy the rest of the BH with a nice, clean house and a rightly, smug sense of achievement! :muscle:

this is coming from a terminally cba lazy lump, don’t be like me!

Congrats!

1 Like

Have there been any bed threads, where beds are discussed in a thread? I’ve decided we’re doing it. We’re actually doing it. We’re gettimg a better bed and outting this bed in the spare room, which will turn that spare room from a spare dumping ground to a guest room. So to my question, are there any bed threads containing bed buying advice and the like?

3 Likes

Just jealousy mate.

I got in from football at half 6, had my tea, showered and then thought I’ll just rest my legs for a bit, and had about a 4hr nap.

2 Likes

I would be interested in such a thread. Our bed is knackered

2 Likes

I don’t even get up till 9. (I was actually up at 6 as my brain was being a dick).

Unsure, but here’s my contribution: my gf got a bed from the awfully named Get Laid Beds and I got mine from the classily named La Redoute.

They cost the same and hers is better in literally every way, including ease of assembly. Furious.

Something black oven or something?

It had vegan ice cream was my main remembrance of looking at the menu.

I see what they’ve done there with the laid and the getting and all. Ooh, they have 4 poster beds.

The packaging had chickens on it.

Furious.

1 Like

I did a sofa bed thread, may or may not have included proper beds.

I can understand why too. That’s revolting use of word play.

1 Like

Yeah, that came up in my search, i presumed it had stuck on track but might take a closer look.

There’s definitely been a thread where people were talking about those floor beds.

Here in the furniture thread

1 Like

We got our bed from Warren Evans. They have since gone bust, rendering my bed experience redundant. Sorry.

They look pretty cool but at my age, i feel they’d be difficult to get out of, and there’s a lack of other functionality.

Could get one of those winches fitted at the same time

3 Likes

Got ours from the natural bed company in Sheffield. It’s dead good