2 Likes

Actually watch Dumplin’, that’s good.

4 Likes

Can’t argue with that

1 Like

:drooling_face:

Please take a picture if you can

1 Like

KFC was one of my gran’s favourites too.

What is it with nans and KFC?

Empty house from in about half an hour :partying_face:

Might pickle some cucumbers and listen to a Mount Eerie live LP because I really know how to party.

4 Likes

I think it’s just because KFC is delicious

She’s 86 and grew up in the 30s and 40s in rural Ireland, I guess it’s no surprise that a zinger burger would taste impossibly exotic to her

4 Likes

:muscle: :facepunch:

2 Likes

Really laughing, my tiny godson woke up my friend at 5am because he had a soaking wet tail. Dragged it across her face whilst crying.
The toilet lid was down, so can’t have been from that. Taps were off. His bowl is only little, only big enough for the tip.
How did you get such a wet tail, little raccoon man??

Big day ahead of watching Misfits. God I fancy Nathan.

2 Likes

Woke up at 6, struggled to get to sleep again and then got that extra hour of sleep that me and you’re absolutely piss-knackered

My bones are very laissez-faire today

man i was drunk last night

1 Like

He pissed on his tail. We’ve all done it.

3 Likes

Been to see a man about a conservatory.

Got home and had a heated discussion about midrails. If this is being a grown up then I’d like to go back to when life was fun please.

Going to get a new bike for my birthday in a few weeks. May well dive into the big thread for some advice on brands. Or just go to Halfords because I love the smell.

Moonlights tail is often wet cos she’s been licking it and she’s a very drooly cat

1 Like

Cannot wait to tell my friend that it wasn’t water that he dragged across her sleeping face, it was either piss or dribble :smiley:

Poor little moonlight! Tbf though, drooly cats are some of the sweetest

1 Like

Yes she’s adorable :grinning: l love her very much

10 Likes

Owww, that face :heart_eyes_cat: too cute!!
Cats are the best :heart: please tell moonlight that I said she’s beautiful, thank you.

Update: I told my friend it was either wee or dribble and she says she caught him and smelt it and it was just water :smiley: yeah yeah.
It’s hilarious cause he’s still a baby he hasn’t gotten the hang of wiping his own arse. So, she’ll be doing her training job over zoom and he’ll do a poo and she has to call a break so she can chase him with a cat wet wipe.

3 Likes