Saturday thread šŸ§µ

Moonie has poor ass hygiene - spoiler a bit gross i was combing / cutting bits of dried shit off her ass hairs just yesterday

Fortunately Jessica is able to handle her own grooming :grinning:

2 Likes

looks like itā€™s gonna be a lovely day again. think iā€™ll just cut about having a few beers etc today. fancy maybe cooking something for dinner that will take a good bit of time. :thinking:

4 Likes

Make sure you share it if you do! Your food always looks amazing :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

2 Likes

Dream pub

9 Likes

Have some beansprouts and mushrooms that need eating today, so gonna have yakisoba for dinner. But I am SO excited for tomorrow, friends. @Gnometoriousā€™ Sunday lunch thread wonā€™t know whatā€™s hit it. Gonna have the sundayist of Sundays. Might even whip out the new slow cooker for her debut.

4 Likes

Your excitement re: Sunday eating just reminded me of tomorrowā€™s chilli

yAAAYYYyyyyeeeeee

1 Like

Chillis are up there with the best!!
Kidney beans are so great.

1 Like

Oh my god I havenā€™t used the new mini chopper yet either. Thatā€™s gonna be such a treat. Ā£12 worth of pure millennial consumerist joy.

Made socca (a sort of garam flour pancake thing) for the first time, some adjustments needed but overall I would rate it :yum:

20 Likes

Was going to go out and buy some chairs but have decided not to as I am looking on ebay insteadā€¦ I think I like these :thinking: I thought I could MAYBE repaint themā€¦ maybeā€¦ uuugggh, decisions.

@anon89873996 that looks SO GOOD. I had breakfast not that long ago but Iā€™m already so hungry and this has not helped :laughing: Iā€™m wondering about second breakfastā€¦

4 Likes

that looks tasty

1 Like

Oh my god, that looks :drooling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m so jealous of your interior flair!

1 Like

@Witches @Lo-Pan @kermitwormit this was the recipe I roughly followed:

4 Likes

iā€™ll definitely be giving that a go sometime :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oooh, thanks. Iā€™ve never done up a flat the way I like it before so Iā€™m so excited but a bit nervous that I might actually have hideous taste in things :laughing: Are they nice chairs do you think? Help me!! Haha!!!

For example I have an embroidery of some fighting cockerels in my hallway that I LOVE. Haha, oh dear.

1 Like

Stayed in Chester over night after the Mark Watson gig.

Did a walk down the canal

Then had a very good vegan full English

Before stopping at a farm shop to get some nice stuff for dinner tonight and tomorrow.

Shattered again now. GF has gone to sleep on the sofa.

5 Likes

Looking forward to hearing all about it (and seeing pics!)

1 Like

Hi all,

Just realised Iā€™d been licking my arm chub for ages. :yum:

1 Like