Beers
Football
Home
Big pasta dinner
Thick Of It
More beers
Bed

5 Likes

These were a slight disaster as i usually wing the recipe using sourdough discard. But baked some apple in coconit oil and cinnon which was :+1:

1 Like

off for some golf :golf:

1 Like

Morning all :wave:

Sat in bed with a coffee. Waiting for a Joanie parcel to arrive and about to listen to a new podcast :blush:

I painted my nails last night. They’re meant to be neon green but they are definitely not neon enough. Still like them though, they feel very halloweeny :ghost: GHOULISH GREEN! OoooOooooOOOOooooo

4 Likes

same :flying_disc:

2 Likes

LOVE an aquarium. The one at the Berlin zoo especially :blush:

2 Likes

Morning. Meeting son and his girlfriend today, then off to various places in Scotland starting tomorrow.

10 Likes

I’m going to Palace v Tottenham.

But I’ve just found out I can’t get their by train as no trains are passing through East Croydon due to an incident. Don’t really want to drive as the roads will be chaos especially as Wireless is at Crystal Palace Park. Plus Palace want to everyone there early due to problems with season tickets.

Are you on these NFC season tickets? They’ve been a clusterfuck of visible-from-space proportions at Anfield as well.

Got a Morris the Caterpillar cake for my kid to take into nursery for her birthday, but then she was ill, so I guess I’ll just eat it in the bath

10 Likes

Not just any Saturday in Roasty towers, Mayo (the county my parents are from) are in the GAA Gaelic football final hoping to end a 70 year curse. The story is really quite wild. They will never get a better chance than this as they beat their arch rivals Dublin in the semi final. Will they succeed? Stay tuned at 5pm today on Sky Sports 4

8 Likes

Yes we were supposed to get them before the season but they failed so gave everyone a temporary one with a QR code for Brentford.

Then they sent out the digit season tickets on Thursday, again didn’t load so we’ve got the PDF again. But loads haven’t got the email so they have to pick up a ticket at the box office.

1 Like

Can’t wait for breakfast :fried_egg::waffle::banana::strawberry::milk_glass::coffee::cookie:

Listening again this morning, and it sounds good! YASY

5 Likes

Oh and can someone give their best solution to getting rid of a wet cough quickly, please? Thanks.

these fucking coffee memes man. i was like “oh that’s a good one”

it’s not a fucking good one. none of these are good ones. what the fuck.

10 Likes

:grinning:
They’re fucking awful man. Love em

2 Likes

Supermarket time!
:weary:

It’s a smooth, smooth song, unique early 80’s jam.

1 Like