Saturday, what a day

Went to Sleazy’s and had some cocktails with buck in the name and i’m done.

4 Likes

The price of a White Russian these days is ludicrous.

Phone won’t let me upload my excellent breakfast burrito wah

I like the fact that there’s a menagerie in the park (Victoria Park?) in Stafford. Never seen that before

2 Likes

Yeh Victoria Park. Its nice isnt it? So much better since its been renovated.

1 Like

Went to the fancy bakery earlier and got (amongst other things) the world’s biggest cheese straw

6 Likes

Ah my visit last month was the first time I’ve been there. A nice walk up from the (bleak) train station to the civic centre!

1 Like

Is the aviary a permanent thing? Went up there a few months back and assumed it was just a temporary exhibition because we don’t normally get nice things.

Also:

9 Likes

Having a lovely day - me and the kid got out of my girlfriend’s hair for a few hours to give her some well deserved time to herself, me and babs have been record shopping, got a fancy coffee and now a beer, he’s been great and the weather is perfect to just mooch about :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It is permanent yeh! :blush:

Oh my days they look incredible.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice walk this morning

Found a load of chestnuts on the ground, gonna roast these up for something or another

13 Likes

Need some quality outdoors time soon before I turn into a goblin tonight

Give them to squirrels when you next see them

1 Like

We did go to soft play.

The Child’s friend was annoying and possessive.

I’m glad to be home now.

Taken myself out for chips on the beach

11 Likes

There’s not mushroom left on this fallen tree trunk

13 Likes

Hey

I’ve helped my daughter move then had a couple of pints in the sun . And now I don’t want to go home

Hoping my friend will come meet me soon so I don’t have to get drunk killing time

Just get drunk as it is fun

1 Like

Every Saturday I wake up with new bruises on my shins from where I’ve smacked them on the corner of the table :sob: it really bad ang love

Think my liver is actually hurting. Pray for me please.