Saturday (with bonus poll)

Morning.

What’s a socially acceptable time to start noisily twatting around in the back garden on the weekend? Let’s assume, I dunno, a row of terraced houses where everyone’s gardens are adjacent.

• 5 am
  • 6 am
  • 7 am
  • 8 am
  • 9 am
  • 10 am
  • 11 am
  • Noon
  • NEVER
  • Ham sandwich

0 voters

I’m tired.

If I hear a strimmer (and it’s always a fucking strimmer isn’t it) any time before 10am I am fucking livid.

How am I still in Spain?

Leaving today and heading home, gonna take me the whole day. Can’t wait to see the tv and sleep in my own bed.

Going out to play golf. Won’;t be as quick a round as Mark Wahlberg.
Already looking forward to the roll n black pudding n potato scone afterwards.

How’s it been gp?

What are they up to eps?

I’m up much too early as my GF got up for work at seven. Might make a cup of tea with two tea bags to get me going.

That sounds tasty out.

Just some casual shouting. They’re not even doing gardening or anything, just Being Loud outside.

Oh god. At Kathryn Joseph everyone was s really quiet, hardly any chatters which I was surprised about BUT there was guy breathing really loudly through his nose…so annoying, had to go to the bar and get 2 gins to calm down…and then stood someone else.

And it annoyed me doubly because I couldn’t stop thinking about this bit in The Simpsons too.

I’m at a training course on leadership today.

Be the leader that Kanye thinks he is, keith.

Morning . Having a coffee

Getting a little bit confused about our Universal Credit claim and the results of it. Baby is teething and we’re tired. Fun morning

Going to pick up my Low LP and seey family today. L

Morning,

Thought my cold was on the way out but this morning I am all :horse:.

Might go buy a bag of :lemon:s to drink.

I can’t pick up my coffee from the post office until 9.30. might die.

Going to Bath, return some shoes, buy some treats from Spennos and take kids to their new favourite shop.

Guess what shop that is:

Hint…you’ll have heard of it

Morning!

Had a coffee and some peanut butter on toast, now watching Cars (the Pixar film) with Jimbo. Heading into town soon for a few bits then seeing my mum and my sister and her family for lunch. Rumour is that my brother might even be around but I’ll believe it when I see it. Big gig later with Fujiya & Miyagi headlining which I’m really looking forward to - my first live music since July!

Carpetright

Brutal.

It’s been THREE DAYS and it coincided with the filter machine at work breaking. Unbearable.

On the plus side this first cup is going to be a near-religious experience.