Saturday

We’ve got both families coming up tomorrow, so the house needs a bit of tidying

No idea what to do today, need to think of something so I don’t spend all day I’m bed watching terrible TV

Ah the Royal visit! My mum famously took our dartboard down from the front room out of shame because the boiler man was coming round once when I was a kid

1 Like

good morning everybody. Think I might have dreamt that I was dating someone so now I’m feeling pretty lonely.

Oh well!

Are you Business Cat?

6 Likes

Alright lads? Still tremendously ill so no big plans today but hitting up a bottle shop in Tooting market so hoping to find some nice beerz. Coffee and blueberry muffins for brekkie.

Morning chums.
I have no plans so I should probably do something constructive like going to the dump or starting a band but I’ll probably just settle for hoovering the flat and making a curry.

I enjoy a trip to the dump every so often, it’s quite cathartic

Oh yeah it’s splendid but it’s drizzling, it’s Saturday and I’ve never been to this one before. Been putting it off for a couple of months now…
uurrrgghnnnfffff

1 Like

Thought the online filing software I need to get this work submitted wasn’t working because I’m at home. It needs to be filed before Monday.

Thought I’d need to go into work. But it’s locked on the weekend. But maybe I can do it from the car park, because I’ll be in range of the WiFi from there! But the car park is locked at the weekend too! Aargh! I could… stand in the park (in the rain) behind my building and file it from there?!

Yeah or you could just sign in to the VPN, you massive fucking div. Was genuinely about 30 seconds away from grabbing my brolly and driving to that fucking park.

2 Likes

Hey up Chaps. Got a load of washing to do so that’s exciting…
Once I sort myself out got to do the Ocado and look at Trojan horses for next week’s lessons.

Afternoon is
Making a pie then going to the fireworks.

@hankscorpio love Terre a Terre, great choice!

1 Like

What’s in the pie slickers? I really miss cooking :expressionless:

me too!! :crazy_face:

here’s something i’ve always wondered…see in the drawer for the washing powder, why is there three different compartments? what one are you meant to put the soap in? #washingmachinechat

Quorn pieces, leek and mushroom, normally whack in some thyme. White style sauce, shortcrust on the top.

Carrots and broccoli on the side is the plan…

1 Like

Up early with the kids, so been drinking coffee and playing Final Fantasy. Just popped out for a haircut and now going to make bacon sandwiches. Fireworks tonight in a muddy field :fireworks:

Normally the right hand side one I think. I use those ones where you pour the stuff in the little cup and whack in straight in so I have never had to work out the mystery of the drawer though…

Occasionally I put an antilimescale liquid in the right hand side…

1 Like

Ooooooft! That’s perfect firework night fodder innit, sounds delicious.

1 Like

Only been once before but their potato rosti is one of my happiest good memories!

1 Like

I miss Brighton so much, veggie and vegan stuff everywhere. I’ve never eaten so much in one weekend.

1 Like

Her gig a few weeks ago was great. Have fun.