Saturday

That’s her fav

1 Like

Hello all, still sorting out all my crap in my parents. So far, I’ve given 4 black sacks worth of stuff to charity, and about another 10+ black bags worth for boot sales. :scream:

Feels SO good though to have gotten rid of so much baggage!

1 Like

what were your top picks from your mix? I’m going to try to balance chocolate and sweets

Hey!

Thought I would sleep all day, as I only got home from work just after 4am and then one of the neighbours were having drunken people around and playing music… But I woke up around 1pm, so not too shabby. Have managed to actually do a fair amount of productive things so far as well!

Have a fire going which is really nice, but it’s not that cold outside so it’s a little bit over the top tbh.

1 Like

I always go all out on the sweets.

Fizzy :cherries: and :cherries: cola bottles, are usually my go-to’s. And whenever they’re available fizzy :watermelon: slices.

1 Like

a spicy dragon roll i think? some kind of prawn thing, was good. the place is in fact called sushi ushi and not sushi sushi which i had been calling it since it opened.

:sushi:

1 Like

Want.

There’s a group of blokes in this pub wearing Christmas jumpers.

Just back from a short bike ride. Goddamn its a cold windchill. My ears are ringing

HAHa that’s pretty much how it felt, aye

1 Like

Facebook banned me from inviting people to my own event because I was too quick in checking the names on the list or something?? Useless

trying to sign up to myspace but can’t. i have actual things to do today why

:upside_down_face:

just backing up a load of my recent recordings and projects to a physical drive and to the cloud

shout out to all my peeps with good backup practices :v:

2 Likes

4 Likes

you just wait, mate. i’m making a thread!

1 Like

You could just use the existing “storage techniques” one from yesterday.

I did it. Gold star and a chocolate cookie for me

Did you remember to buy the cookies? :star2:

Have just spent ages putting on make up and doing my hair for absolutely no reason other than I felt like it. My Mum gave me a bunch of make up for Christmas and there was a really dark red lipstick in there. It’s… LOUD. Unsure how i’d manage to wear it out without smearing it all over myself within half an hour. Can someone please come bring me some champagne cocktails please? :smiley:

3 Likes