Saturday

Breakfast was Incredible

14 Likes

Not convinced by the meringue.

3 Likes

Funny guy

That is a handsome coin. I would totally be a proper coin collector if I had more money for it (as it is I have a good load of the £2 and 50p commemorative ones, some are pretty cool)

Pretty sure I kept a dime or something similar in my guitar case for use as a plectrum!

:beers: :soccer::beers::pizza:

4 Likes

Morning all…just up with tea and marmite on toast.

Kids got load if friends coming round later so enjoying the peace while we have it.

Quite fancy a bath, think it’s because my toes are so cold.

Was drinking from 1pm yesterday but somehow feel 100% ok today. :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

can someone tell me it’s ok to be poor? :frowning:

Been poor my whole life man, it’s totally fine.

10 Likes

Morning DiS,

To the cinema for 4 films in a row later. Before that, probably just housework and maybe doing some learning about Docker (nerdy computer stuff).

Docker is very very awesome. Enjoy!

1 Like

thanks man, I’m really worrying about it now I’m old

Waiting for the shopping to arrive then will take the dog to the bmx track for a mad run around, then :beers:

1 Like

this has reminded me that my mum had a teapot full of foreign/obsolete coins that was really interesting to rummage through every so often. no idea if she still has it sadly.

1 Like

I already am. Got it installed in an Ubuntu VM last night and ran a basic empty container. Just a pity that I’ll probably never be able to use it in my current job :frowning:

Man… How much longer have you got? Hope you get through it okay.

2 Likes

morning all

my plans for today after pretty much the same as the last day or two - spent 95% of it coughing my lungs up. at least today I don’t have to go to work, might get dressed at some point so there’s that to look forward to, feels like a lazing around watching netflix/playing games kind of day to me.

sucks air in between teeth

Good luck.

1 Like

First things first…

10 Likes

That sounds great, my dad found a box filled with various coins in the loft ages ago which was really awesome, my favourite was a tiny Peruvian coin dated 1901.

Also, seeing your other post, gws b_t_e!

1 Like