Saturday

awwight DiS

made a moka pot coffee but i’ve fucked it up somehow. tastes watery.

gonna go for a run as soon as i cba then heading out for dinner tonight

Morning all. Off to work now until the early hours of Sunday. T-15 hours and counting to the weekend…

This London place is a shithole. Quite worried about my car now.

Did you leave the glovebox open and empty? No valuables on display?

(I’m sure it’ll be fine)

No and yes, respectively, unless my Luxury™ ice scraper counts (£1.50 from Tezbots).

1 Like

I told you not to take the Bentley.

2 Likes

Look pal, I don’t spend all my week slaving down the patents mines so I can take the fucking Leon to Hackney.

1 Like

The World number 3 just walked in. He’s from Hungary.

Oh well.

Alright DiSers,

Made nice coffee, read a bit of my book (Closing Time by Joseph Heller, it’s really good).

There’s a vegan stall thing at a bar that I might go to but not sure as don’t really need that much food. Might just go and drink.

Going to see Star Wars, can’t wait to read the 1000+ post thread afterwards. :grimacing:

Thinking of taking my bike to be serviced so I can use it again.

This eve will probably just read more of my book.

I think there might be a cat in the garden.

23 Likes

You’re a world #1in our hearts

That’s a dog and your living room.

4 Likes

giphy (47)

3 Likes

Hiiii all. The tv is going to Glasgow today. I’d quite like to go too just for a daunder but… well I don’t know. I’ll just end up buying stuff I don’t need. Hmmmmm.

What will you be seeing and roughly how long do you think you will be at the cinema?

I am not looking forward to this kind of thing at all.

1 Like

Well, you could have grabbed something to eat as well.

3 Likes

My friend made me a bacon butty, YESSSS. Definitely the best part of staying at a friend’s house.

Caught up on loads of gossip, really nice to see her for the first time in aaages. Gonna have a shower and catch some Pokemon, maybe look round Oxford Street because I’m a masochist, before going back to RTW and hanging out with my housemate (whose birthday is tomorrow).

2 Likes