Saturday

eggs

That’s a dog and your living room.

giphy (47)

Hiiii all. The tv is going to Glasgow today. I’d quite like to go too just for a daunder but… well I don’t know. I’ll just end up buying stuff I don’t need. Hmmmmm.

What will you be seeing and roughly how long do you think you will be at the cinema?

I am not looking forward to this kind of thing at all.

Well, you could have grabbed something to eat as well.

My friend made me a bacon butty, YESSSS. Definitely the best part of staying at a friend’s house.

Caught up on loads of gossip, really nice to see her for the first time in aaages. Gonna have a shower and catch some Pokemon, maybe look round Oxford Street because I’m a masochist, before going back to RTW and hanging out with my housemate (whose birthday is tomorrow).

i’m hungover, just ordered a KFC, not going to leave my flat all day. Football & films :star_struck:

That’s very nice but it doesn’t win me an ugly oversized mousemat, does it?

IT’S THE EYE OF THE TIGER IT’S THE THRILL OF THE F

I was already walking down the tunnel.

What did you get? I haven’t eaten KFC in ages.

Still in bed. Hungover. Had a good night seeing a local gig some pals played. Umm somebody send food.

I have no idea what we’re seeing, but I think we’ll be there for about nine or ten hours

Oh. Oh no. Now it’s in my head.

Prepared to have all my indie points wiped out for this but…

I don’t mind that song… might be nostalgia as think I bought it on cd when I was young.

Penge, like (Stone)henge. Hope it’s a decent place :grinning:

I KNOW WHO I WANT TO TAKE ME HOME

on a human face forever

Morning (just) all. Had such a lovely time with assorted DiSers last night, what a bunch of heroes!

Put a bench together this morning in prep for hosting an engagement shindig tonight. Need to start prepping dinner in a bit.

Waiting on a phone call from a classmate I did my teaching qualification with who deferred and wants a wee bit of help.

Mooted the idea of a DiSer housewarming party in the summer to the Ruff-man last night so gonna mull this over some more :thinking:

A qurrito. Dunno if it’s available in the UK. Chicken, bacon, cheese, bbq sauce in a wrap essentially. Not too shabby.