Saturday

I want free bacon sandwiches! I don’t get anything like that at groups I go to. Pft

2 Likes

Guys, how do I calm down. I have just massively lost it at a myhermes advisor via livechat. They just seem to not be allowed to do or say anything even remotely useful or helpful. I want to break EVERYTHING.

Breathe in. Count slowly to 5. Breathe out. Repeat. Look at puppies. Repeat.

2 Likes

Love Hermes chat advisors. “Oh its heading back to the warehouse is it? Can’t you just try again, I’ll make sure someone’s in? Oh you can’t? Oh… it’s being destroyed… ok then.”

5 Likes

It’s okay, I’m calm now. Sorry for moan about really unimportant boring thing. Haha. Thank you for responding and @ruffers :hugs:

Meeeeh. Really might just go out and get a nice beer. This has caused muchos irkage.

1 Like

Having had a massive problem with delivery company and spent a bit of time on the phone to them over Xmas. My phone bill this month is £70. Incredibly pissed off.

1 Like

Uggghhhh canuts

Haha not going to correct that typo. You know what I meant.

3 Likes

I’m struggling to find their menu :confused:

1 Like

Unless you know someone who works for EE, in which case become their best friend and keep talking about how you need to get a new phone in the hope they offer you one of their Friends and Family deals.

food was pretty decent though tbf

The Erdinger NA claims to have isotonic properties.

I need to shift my arse and go food shopping. CBA.

They don’t normally put those on. Think they’re using it as a recruitment drive for the ones in the week.

They hand out pints of that at the end if Manchester Marathon. Quite an odd sight seeing 1000s of exhausted runners drinking pints if Erdinger!

2 Likes

I’m going to go get a massive pick n mix

2 Likes

what did you get? Where did you go?

Something something cotton eye joe

8 Likes

I ate too much pick and mix after lunch and now I feel both tired and jittery. Would definitely do it again.

man, i’m wrecked. had a bath and have put my PJs on. gonna be one of them days i reckon.

1 Like

The Korean fried chicken at Goodge St food market is the dirtiest and most delicious lunch ever

1 Like