Saturday

eggs

You’ve a decision to make here. Let’s poll.

Should @cutthelights get off the bus?

• Yes mate, get some sleep
  • #yolo

0 voters

YES! What will you fight with? Can I be BIG sean please.

it’s on bro :+1:

“they died how they would have wanted: drunk, in velvet”

haha proper burst out laughing there :joy:

amen

Legit

How’s that book? E is an interesting guy.

I’ve broken two phone cables. I think I’ll need to buy a new phone but I’ve never done that before. buying a phone is just buying upfront what you’d spend over a few years anyway right thats how it is and it’s cheaper in the long run and I should go to argos now and do it?

Yes. If you have the cash then it works out much cheaper.

Picked up our pottery painting from last week post-kiln. Delighted with my efforts - easily the best thing I’ve done with paint in my life.

I’ve got to be honest - if she doesn’t like Nanny State she might not enjoy the two ales (although Spiced is cracking.) Could she have just gone off beer?

I can recommend the Seedlip gin too as a NA alternative. It’s not the giniest thing ever but it’s nice.

afternoon…

had a nice chilled time with m’boy @Ruffers in Shoreditch, now I’m on my way back home. feeling considerably better within myself than I was yesterday.

gonna try and do some science revision on the coach back, I suppose? hmm. probs listen through the RA best tunes of the year on the coach, too.

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

carrots are good, would recommend to anyone!

Nah, she’s a massive fan of every other Na she’s had, just not nanny state. She loves the German stuff

Been listening to the RA best tracks this morning.

I know it’s everyone’s favourite song of the year but Theme From Q is like, absolutely brilliant.

Just paid £6 for a tiny fish finger bap. Yep, I’m in London.

getting some sushi.

went in and was looking about for a menu… the chef goes “looking for a menu pal? it’s all online… just go to website.com
“ok, but i was going to order some stuff just now”
"…"
"…"
“okay, then. thanks.”

I want free bacon sandwiches! I don’t get anything like that at groups I go to. Pft