Saturday

Morning champs.

Got to sleep around 2.30 last night (:mask::mask:). Up at 4. Started work at 5.15. been sick 3 times so far today, but operating on a skeleton crew so probably can’t get away. Might be a long day too

:pray:

1 Like

:grinning:
Well hopefully my suggestions are useful to someone in the future!

1 Like

Sounds like a spooky supermarket!

6 Likes

FFS

:kissing_heart:

DIY day today, gotta put some curtains up and throw some bits in the attic. Haven’t been up there yet so hoping there aren’t any ghosts/buckets of fish heads.

4 Likes

So far today I have turned up at my nephew’s birthday party just as it was cancelled due to my nephew vomiting everywhere, and watched my football team for the first time in a while, for them to play like absolute dogshite (after being brilliant when I wasn’t there).

If anyone has an enemy or nemesis and would like me to visit them, I’m open to offers.

2 Likes

Morning, gotta do some work and need to send some e-mails but don’t want to make it look like I’m the kind of loser who does work on a Saturday so will probably time then to go first thing on Monday, is this weird?

Got some family stuff. Brother and Auntie/Uncle are over for the day.

Then maybe to meet ATDs in Leeds for a couple of craft ales.

Really sorry to hear that. Big hugs and look after yourself please

1 Like

Had to get up early to hand my neighbours kids over to their dad as the Mum won’t see him.

Not sure what to do today. Feel like staying in, maybe playin the garden a bit. I’ll see how long before cabin fever sets in.

Hi Scout!

Have a nice day whatever you choose to do :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Reckon I should get out of bed really

3 Likes

As an aside from posting photos of dogs, the sight of a husky casually popping out half a dozen mini poos while running at full pelt is truly humbling. One morning 3 of my team synchro-shat a minute after we started going. Scenes.

I think I might have tonsillitis, if not possibly hypochondria :thinking:

1 Like

:pray:

1 Like

.morning everyone

:hugs: To the sick of DIS and :hugs: to those having a tough time of it today

Made chilli tofu for me and my freshly vegan daughter last night (the boy was out for :pizza: with his mates). Was :100:. Then we all watched Goodfellas. Top evening

Slowly eating porridge. Kids are off to spend the weekend with their mum in a mo. Going to ride my bike (on the road after yesterday’s mudfest). Then dunno. Wanted to go and see a couple of things at the cinema, but none of the ones I want to see are on here yet.

2 Likes

I’ve self-diagnosed with tonsillitis a couple of times just because it gets a lot more sympathy than saying you’ve got a really bad sore throat.

Drink all the water.

2 Likes

Shit man, sorry to hear this, DiS is a good place to vent,rant and lose yourself in

1 Like

Have just seen a different type of bird in the garden from the usual, the RSPB bird identifier isn’t throwing up any results that look like it… must be a species unknown to science?

1 Like