Saturday

You know the drill.

:coffee: :croissant: :bullettrain_side: :beers: :flight_departure: :es: :sunny: :beers: :beers: :sleeping:

Bet I slip over on the way to the airport.

7 Likes

Morning. Having :coffee: :banana: and gonna brave the :snowflake: and go for a :running_man: in a bit :grimacing:

Morning!

:coffee: :coffee: :bread: :swimming_man: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: :bed:

Heating’s still not working so need to find something to do that’s warmer than being in the house.

Have you checked/defrosted your condensate pipe? Or do you know what the problem is?

1 Like

Went on a hastily planned date last night, went on for four hours and five cocktails. Don’t know if it’ll lead anywhere but a really nice evening and I needed a pick me up.

Beard trim, gym and drinks today

4 Likes

Plans were cancelled by snow.

There’s some kind of new food festival in the Centre so may check it out.

May just lie in bed.

Probably do a bit of work.

Yeah, pretty sure that’s the problem. The boiler’s upstairs so the pipe’s really hard to get to. Managed to balance a hot water bottle on it last night but it didn’t work. Gonna give it another go this morning, but reckon we’re going to have to wait it out :grimacing:

Ah ok. Can you easily get to the white pipe outside? If you can pour some warm not hot water over it.

Morning.

After a whole week of WFH I’m going a bit stir crazy. Tickets booked to take little people to the cinema this morning. Hopefully we can get there - although even if we do it might just be an opportunity for me to eat a bucket of popcorn and have a snooze.

Need a ladder to get to it and it felt a bit ropey in the wind yesterday. Looks to have settled down a bit now so I’ll try that this morning.

Good point, be careful.

Losing my voice but got a tour for 40 people tomorrow. I read coughing or throat clearing is bad.

Ever tried not clearing your throat when you really need to?

As for today: :coffee: :books: :memo: :coffee: :baby: :burrito: :art::woman_technologist:t2::bathtub: :takeout_box:

How do you cook a baby burrito?

2 Likes

:bowl_with_spoon::walking_woman::avocado: :bread: :coffee: :sleeping: :woman_shrugging: :books: :sleeping:

Tomorrow :cinema::pig::small_airplane:, which I am quite excited about.

:sleeping_bed::tea::sleeping_bed::tea::fried_egg::burrito::bath::walking_man::open_book::coffee::film_strip::large_blue_circle::large_blue_diamond::large_blue_circle::beer::curry::film_projector::man_shrugging:

Pigs might fly?

I love Porco Rosso!

4 Likes

Morning all!

Football first, then I need to get a new battery for my watch in town. The majority of the day will be spent putting my belongings into boxes as early stage preparation for moving house.

https://princecharlescinema.com/PrinceCharlesCinema.dll/WhatsOn?f=2608

3 Likes

:croissant: and watching The Clangers as little one is a bit all over the place. The new ones are so lovely.