Saturday

How does the sun ruin this?

Cake and a glass of milk instead?

1 Like

Take some chocolate nesquik to slip into your milk if needed, or one of those milkshake straws.

1 Like

:wave: Morning!

I’m so happy that it’s Saturday. :smiley:

Plans today include: dropping my wife off at the station for her uni course; drinking some cold-brew wanker coffee; maybe buying a couple of wanker beers; making some music; reading about setting up a record label; deciding what to have for dinner and making it.

2 Likes

Morning. Been trying to explain to a 2 year old why Han Solo is in Indiana Jones but Chewbacca isn’t. Don’t seem to be able to come up with a satisfactory answer. Taking daughter to her swimming lesson in a bit then going to a farm to feed some animals. Should be a good day.

4 Likes

Can’t remember the last time I woke up later than about 6:30, even after a very late* night.

*I’m so old that very late = any time post-midnight

2 Likes

Have an irrational hatred of those straws. Might just be jealous they weren’t around when I was a kid.

1 Like

Naw. Get them to scrawl a letter to George Lucas and that would do some serious numbers on social media.

2 Likes

I’m going out to buy some more summery shoes/sandals. Just in time for the rain to restart

Morning folks!

Imagine trying to roll underneath and retrieve your hat from underneath an ancient stone barrier with a wookie alongside you.

1 Like

Morning Bam!

1 Like

6 Likes

Chewy is holding the Millennium Falcon in orbit/has it on the moon because earth people haven’t discovered proper space travel so they can’t see it while Han is adventuring on the ground?

2 Likes

Hello. I have literally no plans at all this weekend. Currently drinking coffee and watching seinfeld.

2 Likes

Just do that for the rest of the weekend.

2 Likes

@discobot fortune will I get a call today to say I’ve got this job?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I wish! Prem Inn, mate.

you’re gonna embarrass them!