Saturday

Evening, Theo.

I have managed to sleep through until five instead of four today, so that’s… good?

I need to go to the estate agent and then the bank at 9, because my gf’s parents are visiting this afternoon. So that’s… good.

Please tell me your day is more interesting than that.

Hello. In a car driving to Chalfont St. Peter. I’m not driving obv. 300km bike ride begins at 6am. Should be done by midnight I think.

Fairly certain that’s not a place. I’d check with your driver.

FUCKing hell, you’re a machine!

4 Likes

What are you lot doing up so early?

Basically.

Got a serious case of the CBAs tho

Ah you’ll be fine when you get going.

Bikes! Bikes! Bikes! Bikes!

2 Likes

I got my first ever Uber tonight. Was a bit weird.

1 Like

The small talk or the car?

Just getting in a random’s car, and there being two others already in there and no one spoke to each other and then I got dropped off a block from where I wanted to be but it all cost only $4.

Oh, I’ve never done the Uber pool thing. That does sound very weird.

Or a bit like a bus.

cwbaft

Might just get out of bed and have seven coffees.

1 Like

Alrighty friends

:coffee:

Tea pls

Morning…

Bike racing at the Brighton Big Dog today, then partying at the after party afterwards. Big day ahead. Eating porridge and drinking coffee right now
This old rascal shat on the sofa last night, so that was fun to wake up to

1 Like

Got some shenanigans planned today so, of course, the little bugger that supposedly spring from my loins decided that last night he would have a crap night - normally sleeps really well too but I think the nursery adjustment has thrown him out of whack. Currently knacked but will see if I can squeeze in a nap before heading out later.

Good luck on the BBR

2 Likes

Morning all. 5.30 wake up from the boy today (after 6am yesterday). Not impressed.