Saturday

What’s up?

I’m off to play 14 straight games of Netrunner in the national championships. Got my lucky socks on:

Clear eyes, seagull socks, can’t lose

23 Likes

did that seagull get shot?

1 Like

Hungover as fuck, go away

Albuquerque?

3 Likes

IMG_20180825_082020__01

1 Like

gonna play me some Final Fantasy!

woo!

1 Like

Good luck Eps. Remember, you come back here as King of the Dweebs or you don’t come back at all.
I’m working today, bit at our other store which open half an hour later than my usual one. Used my extra time to get some spicy pork in the slow cooker ready for this evening and have a little dance around to 6 music while getting ready. Cba with work, might just turn my phone off and stay here, I can get paid the same for that by someone, right?

PJ Harvey didn’t quite capture the sexual tension she wanted in original lyrics for Mansize.

1 Like

My WiFi isn’t working. Been on the phone to BT for half an hour.

Turn it off and on again

5 Likes

Another 24 hr wait for activation.

I’m playing football this morning and then schlepping across to the place where all the Englishers live in Scotland for drinks and shenanigans (not @japes though.)

1 Like

Go get em tiger

Just up and wi a fuzzy head.
Train to Verona in a couple of hours. Gonna get some coffee now

Nice lie in. Shame I’m working the late tonight

Hope he wins a round or two of Netrunner today too.

1 Like

Pretty cool this morning - first time since April I’ve woken up early and decided hiding under the duvet was preferable to getting out of bed. Result: 3 hour lie in and enough sleep to feel almost human. Time for tea!

1 Like

Morning morning morning

Did any of the Glasgow lot audition to be in world war z? There’s an advert for it at the mo. It’s weird seeing George square with a brad pitt in it.

Think I’m going to go to a flea market today! Gonna get me lots of fleas.

2 Likes

Getting a barrage of abuse from toxic masculinity turds on rocket league.

They shot some of the scenes in the building that is now Farm Foods (was Kwik Save) in Cardonald apparently. It was just before I moved here.

1 Like