Saturday

Very pleased to hear baby RichT is ok. It’s awful when they are poorly.

Have a relaxing day.

X

15 Likes

Really glad to hear she is alright :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Don’t feel guilty for doing nothing ‘productive’ with it. Some of my best holidays have been based around cooking nice food I wouldn’t normally have time for and burning through a good boxset.

Got togo and buy V some AstroTurf shoes and R school shirts. What a boring prospect.

Currently making porridge…reading about the woman who just had her 21st baby. Wowsers

In other, better, news, drove down Lara Croft Way.

2 Likes

Started a new thread for exhibition suggestions Good exhibitions 2018

Might goto the super screen in The O2 for a lol. Saw one of the Hunger Games films in there on a Tuesday morning with 3 other people. Felt like the most epic private screening.

3 Likes

Is it old school AstroTurf? Most of the pitches these days are 3G and are better in blades I find.

Then can also be used on proper grass.

Heading to the office to revise :guntohead.jpg:

Frasier’s on. Must be one of the least funny comedy shows ever, and the only even remotely likeable character is the dog. Might have to switch over and watch red-faced human fart James Martin.

No, you’re hungover.

1 Like

Woke up through the night and grabbed what I thought was some water on my bedside only to discover too late that it was the dregs of my beer. Glass next to it dregs of my whisky. Third times a charm.

11 Likes

Hot take alert

1 Like

Right now I’m lying in bed and on my bedside table there’s beer dregs, whisky dregs, and a can of Coke.

2 Likes

Got a call to say the sofa delivery is five minutes away. I’ve got a massive pizza-fuelled poo building. This could get messy.

Morning

I’ve been up about half an hour, had coffee. My son is still asleep.

It’s a bit wet out, not sure I can be arsed to go cycling, I doubt he’ll want to. Dunno

We need to go and get him a new coat later - might but myself a record or something

Tonight I’m going to eat more chilli and probably going to watch You Were Never Really Here

I seem to have a very sniffy nose - might be related to the sanding I did yesterday with my sander

Also, I have ran out maple syrup (I know rookie mistake) so put a spoonful of dark chocolate spread in it… It didn’t work.

Never heard it etc.

I’ve done this and it isn’t good.

1 Like

It is not Keith

1 Like

Always poo in this situation. They’ll wait. Mind you, there’s always the risk that you will absolutely stink the house out. But that’s ok, you’ll never meet these people again.

2 Likes

Fits in that nook by 3 cm. Didn’t measure.

(posted from the toilet)

14 Likes