Saturday

my secret is i never turn work mode on

5 Likes

Name/post interface

I get the impression from the dream that you’re both characters in a Looney Toons cartoon like Tom & Jerry but Cat and Dog.

1 Like

Hero^

1 Like

hey @keith do you know anything good for toddlers in glasgow? my nephew is coming through today and i have to entertain him. thought about the science centre but i don’t know if he’s too wee for that yet? (he’s 18 months ish)

might just go to the park or something

Soft play? Think there’s a dinosaur one at kinning park?

(Or gate crash @escutcheon’s party)

3 Likes

Hi team. Was up until 1.30am preparing for today, and was up at 6am. It is my youngest daughter’s second birthday so got a big party lined up. Looking for to it.

1 Like

Jesus, you editing that and it being directly above my post looks funny!

1 Like

Wor Lass thinks Whale Of A Time on the Southside is the best soft play. The one in Drumchapel is better than the one in Clydebank.

There might be tickets left for the Music for Minis at the Concert Hall.

Despite the fact I own a 17 month old, I am terrible at entertaining her at weekends.

1 Like

What time should me and @japes arrive?

3 Likes

cheers! will check it out

1 Like

The only problem there is that I’ve not really got much of a “weekend stuff” routine beyond curling up with exhaustion and watching box sets or going to the gym or gigs. Have become one of those childless adult cliches whose hobby became their job and hasn’t found a new hobby.

My plan is to begin properly on Monday when everyone is back at work.

1 Like

Working on live Leg Bop at the moment

8 Likes

Cheap afternoon cinema trips
Random bus/train adventures to new places
Museums/galleries etc when they’re less busy
or just stay in bed watching TV

3 Likes

Brilliant

1 Like

Morning all,

Last night ended up being a damp squib because ATD was not at all well. Ended up watching Patch Adams and a British film called The Party on Netflix.

Off for a haircut shortly, then to the cafe for coffee and writing, then football and a pint then this evening, who knows.

Had a rough night. May have had about 50mins sleep. Been up the hospital, everything is ok, but exasperated by the fact babies are nose breathers.

Gonna do sweet fa today.

1 Like

Very pleased to hear baby RichT is ok. It’s awful when they are poorly.

Have a relaxing day.

X

15 Likes

Really glad to hear she is alright :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Don’t feel guilty for doing nothing ‘productive’ with it. Some of my best holidays have been based around cooking nice food I wouldn’t normally have time for and burning through a good boxset.

Got togo and buy V some AstroTurf shoes and R school shirts. What a boring prospect.

Currently making porridge…reading about the woman who just had her 21st baby. Wowsers