Saturday!

No thread yet?

I got woken up at 7:30 by the postman with a package. Just having coffee in bed with my shows (real housewives of New Jersey) and then I’m gonna make mince pies and maybe do some form of exercise if I can be arsed.

What are you up to today?

Morning Meow.

Awake since 5 for no reason :sleeping:

Helping my friend move house this morning, thought it was a group of us but it transpired last night that I’m the only one that volunteered. Yay!

Morning Meo,

I am feeling a little bleary eyed after a 2:30am bed-time and 7am start.

Just had a nice long bath and going to head down to the local cafe for a coffee before getting the train(s) to Basingstoke for football. Live updates and match report duty - probably end up having some beer too.

Morning all.

Just about to set off for Nottingham for a rare night away with Mrs W and no kids or dogs. This is a lovely thing.

The downside is that I actually have to go and see Def Leppard tonight. Fuck.

2 Likes

Need to get up and tidy the flat and stuff. Didn’t get in until 2am though :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

I won an award last night

31 Likes

Morning all. Dropped my breakfast all over my dressing gown/the floor this morning. It was the last of my cereal.

Irked.

Yay! What was the award for?

ftfy

1 Like

Sup meo, all. Decorating the house today, gotta nip into Wimbledon to pick up some last minute bits then gotta go to Homesense for decs :blush::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Off to spin class in a bit. Can’t believe this is now something I choose to do on a Saturday morning but it’s a good thing.

Getting the :christmas_tree:from the market later and will also scope out some goodies for @Tuna’s raffle prize.

3 Likes

Morning meow and all,

Bit rough but left the pub at 10 for chips/train home so not nearly as rough as if I hadn’t made that excellent decision.

Find it hard to enjoy myself at this time of hear with over-busy pubs.

No plans. Should probably do something but might onesie up and do nothing.

New baubles please ahaha.

3 Likes

You should pop in and say hi

1 Like

Congratulations! Who’s the person staring right at the camera behind you?

IMG-20181207-WA0004~2

3 Likes

Penge CC best endurance rider of the year. Its in memory of one of our members who died last year who did similarly silly rides:

16 Likes

Up at 4.30, in work for 5.45. I’m zzzzzzz today.

Hope this isn’t an omen

Sorry this is a really shit photo, here’s another

3 Likes

Wish I was going to a good spin class this morning tbh

Dropped my phone and it’s got cracks all around it :frowning: