SATURDAY 🌈

Morning! Daughter’s making me practice my hair skills on a creepy doll head. They are pretty poor tbf. Quite pleased with this though.

Swimming lessons in a bit, then going out for a walk and maybe a pub lunch.

2 Likes

Morning all,

Needed a wee so had to get up, can’t seem to shake this morning cold I have.

At my parents and my niece is coming up in a bit.

Was thinking of going to watch Bradford Park Avenue but got no one to go with so might sack jt off.

Meeting pals for food&drink in Leeds later, still need to decide between Bundobust and vegan taco place

• Veggie Indian place
  • Vegan taco place

0 voters

Morning! @profk m8 how are the guts? Mine are absolutely fine, bar some moderate parpiness, which I’m actually counting as a benefit.

Should go to the timber yard this morning. Otherwise, no plans.

3 Likes

Is this a toilet euphemism?

7 Likes

It’s cold and frosty so yeah, in going out golfing.
Why do I do this to myself?

Have a GREEEEEAAAATTTTTT day everyone

1 Like

Shirt on or off?

5 Likes

Just had some rhubarb crumble and custard

1 Like

No!

@escutcheon feel you will appreciate this

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsy8JtdH0ji/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=dhw8w69jn6ok

5 Likes

Think I’m going to parkrun although it looks a bit treacherous out there :grimacing: Planning on going for a long walk along the Fife coastal path later, might make jackfruit tacos for dinner. Just so happy it’s Saturday tbh.

Morning all

Wife’s out for the day. Guess ill have to get out of bed and face youtube kids in a minute. Off to see the swans (birds not band) later.

My partner wants to go to the cinema. I hate the cinema. What’s the most tolerable film about at the moment? Preferably the loudest as well, so I don’t have to hear the excruciating sounds of sweet wrappers and popcorn.

Saturday.

1 Like

I don’t want to get out of bed. Why can’t the dogs walk themselves?

Misty as fuck down here lads

17 Likes

First pic looks like a cloud has crashed from the sky

2 Likes

Counting my blessings mine hasn’t started pestering me yet, surely won’t be long.

7 Likes

Quite foggy here. It’s really cold too. Good weather for a bus trip to Dublin. Made the fool decision to listen to a podcast about the Irish famine and nearly cried a few times on the walk in.

Bumblebee?

2 Likes

I’m defragging my hard drive, SATURDAY

1 Like

Seem to be listening to this on repeat atm

1 Like