Saturday

What was the kids final record?

I finally made it home from London and my hangover has eased off, thankfully :slight_smile:
My little sister just got here and she gave me this awesome badge

She has one on her bag that says ‘not pregnant, just fat’ :smiley:

Gonna booze, listen to music, play games and eat lots.

6 Likes

He’s in the top cut just now, I’ve gone home. His dad is also in the cut so there could be a very thematically appropriate final.

2 Likes

Owing to a spot of mild train missing related mischief, I’m in the doghouse, which looks, feels and operates much like a contemporary kitchen. First up I’m heating up my wife and sister in-law some snacks. Then I’m going to make a ragu, which I’ll stuff into conchiglioni rigati and bake in a mornay sauce, basically a lasagne with different pasta. Then I’m making a key lime pie, well, a lime pie and I’m going to eat the whole lot.

2 Likes

Love how chips are in the ‘vegetable’ section on the chinese menu.

3 Likes

Had a nice day with the family. Load of cake, carbs, wine and Jaffa cakes consumed.

Still having a wine now.

Had an excellent conversation with my Grandma about women presenting sports. :roll_eyes:

Mine was purple carrot.

Megan and Wes have split up

Assuming she was pro and you were anti?

Only an hour left at work! Currently thinking on whether I should get a grip and do that one boring thing I’ve been putting off all day or if I should leave it for the next person

Get a grip and leave it for the next person

2 Likes

Does anyone else lay in bed holding their other half and rock back and forth together as though you’re both trying to comfort each other in a traumatic circumstance

• Yes every day
  • It’s funny
  • No

0 voters

Oh good they’re listening to Enter Shikari on purpose in the other room

You’re already ripped and I’ll never be, but …

(Can’t believe it’ll be ten years this Halloween that was taken)

5 Likes

Im on a bus and I’m not really sure where I am, and the windows are all misted up so I can’t even see outside.

Plus side, I went to Hop Burns & Black and bought a very strong stout.

Bus Janet just keeps saying “the next bus stop is closed”

1 Like

People who voted no

• No, and that is weird
  • I was simply answering your question

0 voters

It was very odd.

Her, she is 96 btw and often argues with herself :sweat_smile:

‘i don’t like women presenting or commentating on football, it’s a man’s game they can do the women’s version’
Me what about Gaby Logan? Her ’ oh no I like her’
Other sports? How do you mean?
We worked out she likes Hazel Irvine, Sue Barker, Clare Balding. So it’s more new presenters she doesn’t like, not female.

Ah, old people. Very funny though with me saying Hazel? Talking about men! Playing snooker! Terrible isn’t it??

Pork, serrano ham and mushroom canalon was a success :+1: :drooling_face:

Managed to devour the lot between the four of us in about ten minutes flat so am not sure whether it was worth the hour and a half prep time :smiley:

10 Likes

By ‘other half’ I mean penis not really