Saturday

Wonder if i can stay up til 9 tonight :thinking:

1 Like

I’m still feeling really sick. I spent the afternoon sleeping through podcasts, ordered a McDs off Uber Eats and watched the Flat Earth documentary on Netflix which is a huge recommend from me

• Interesting
  • Looks terrible
0 voters

It’s a no for me

Every day we move father from God’s light

4 Likes

Were you aware we have a flat earth thread?

SSPP

7 Likes

So many wrong opinions on this. I can’t guarantee that recipe is any good but the concept is very sound.

2 Likes

Same.

You’ll have to take my word for it.

1 Like

Italian high jumper just said in his victory interview ‘thanks to Glasgow, thanks to england’ - mate it’s not that hard to know which country you’re in :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Maybe he can’t stand the rest of Scotland

Fair point, he must’ve been to Edinburgh :wink:

2 Likes

Got a beer on the go and some dauphinois in the oven. Going to cook some steak and eggs to accompany it in a minute. We’ll carry on watching trashy TV and then I’ll switch to the England game. Also more beers.

3 Likes

I have drank both the ciders btw. Both were excellent but I particularly loved the pear and mint. Shame they’re not sold up here!

1 Like

Glad you liked them! I haven’t tried the elderflower one because of the cucumber element. Managed to sneak it through as a normal small parcel so can send you a couple of the others at some point. Have you had the Devoncello?

Momentarily thought the big pizza had a massive crust.

I wouldn’t let that put you off, there wasn’t a noticeable cucumber taste I don’t think. I’ve got the devoncello in the freezer and have been having wee sips.

2 Likes

Huad on

1 Like

It’s good you cowards

2 Likes

First taste is very decent, little bit banana-y but mostly a good spicy ketchup. I’m a fan (probs not worth £3 though)

3 Likes