Saturday!!

Hiya.

Just self flagellating over here over some gin induced messages I sent last night. Thankfully nothing too awful.

How’s you? Xx

Need to run this weekend

• Run today, get it out of the way
  • Run tomorrow when it’s dry

0 voters

Not much else going on. :man_shrugging:

Just getting on the train to London innit.

2 Likes

I dreamed that Tina Turner passed away.

Hi hi

Slept funny on my neck, ow ow ow

Clearing out the motorhome before it goes away forever tomorrow.

:jack_o_lantern::two::one:

:santa::seven::six:

1 Like

Just looking at Loch Fyne, looks wet.

Back to Glasgow today, quite glad as pretty exhausted tbh.

4 Likes

Awake since 5. Finished my book, cooked a massive fry up.

Going to see the Michael Clark exhibit at the Barbican this morning then 🤷🏻

1 Like

I’m gonna be around Barbican area if you’d like to meet for a drink. Send us a message if so

Morning tilty, morning all. Off to work in half an hour but, when my shift ends at 10pm, I’m on holiday for a fortnight. Fairly happy about this.

Right then, cheers guys, out I go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feel weirdly rough after chinese takeaway and 2 G&Ts last night. Silly toddler is currently bringing me all the S-shaped bits of polystyrene from a box of packaging. I have to hold them all and there are so many.

16 Likes

Quick everyone, change your votes so Matt gets wet and looks silly :see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

barbiCANS

3 Likes

I’ve made me some chicken sandwiches to take out with me today for lunch.

Already want to eat them.

2 Likes

Fuck it, I’ve had one

20 Likes

Morning,

I’m solo parenting this morning, so we’re just watching a bit of Horrible Histories. We’ll probably go to the library and get some cake once things are open.

2 Likes

Morning all!

No plans at all for the weekend aside from some meals (veggie haggis/ steak and chimichurri).

I’m currently watching Power Rangers with The Child. I’m really struggling to follow it.

I could really fancy a chicken sandwich but we have no bread and no chicken (or at least none that isn’t frozen).

3 Likes