Saturday

Live footage of DiSers turning up to mock

Byker-Grove

8 Likes

Listening to Blood Brothers

3 Likes

If you kick a football you get locked up and thrown in jail. For treason.

It bad ang love

6 Likes

It’s almost nine. Tough luck isn’t it.

6 Likes

Id try to last to 10, personally

3 Likes

5 hours sleep ugh, but no plans til gig later so … snooze n read n records I suppose

Was gonna do park run but pretty rough and had a madras last night which hasnt yet passed.

Up…car taken off for MOT

Making an omelette and I think we are then cleaning. Ooof.

Kids are going to be raging.

I’m sure one of them will already be awake, lying there awkwardly and waiting for someone else to show signs of life so they can get up.

6 Likes

Does anyone want these for half price? £110 for both.

Do you follow jezza irons on insta? May be interested

Morning from me and my fwend

18 Likes

I think you can list cricket tickets on Twickets too if that helps (sorry if you know this already!)

I sometimes grind my beans in the bedroom when my partner is on a work call. Could do that so they just hear a little grind?

Got woken up by workies shouting at each other outside my flat. Why do they always have conversations by shouting? They hadn’t even started doing anything at that point. Now they’re using some sort of heavy machinery so may as well get up. Nice morning.

Crumpets with hot sauce

• Sounds tasty
  • No what

0 voters

My feet are throbbing and I didn’t even go out last night .

So excited about the torte. I wonder what our friends are cooking us for dinner :thinking:

oh god I got really drunk on whiskey and almost started a fight on an old pal oh god fuck

1 Like

Morning

Not doing my event :unamused:

Really enjoying listening to my book about Wales but all the anthracite talk at the start has got me thinking about slag heaps in Wigan and wanting to go and hang out on some (the ones near my house were all made into grassy hills)

#coaltalk

Here we go :partying_face:

(I should point out that this is all the old crap that the previous owner left - many colour schemes that I don’t want to preserve)

7 Likes