Saturday

Just finished work. My brains a bit fried now

Flat Iron have just opened in Kensington.

2 Likes

Scotmid out of Tennent’s?

1 Like

Just doing a little experiment with the new air fryer for lunch. I’m an air fryer guy now, deal with it.

2 Likes

I’ll ask my mother in law to reenact it for me next week

1 Like

We took The Child to drama and she stood up to her horrible (now hopefully ex-)friend so that was a proper result on a number of sides. She’s now home in her jammies having a duvet afternoon.

Wor Lass is out for blunch but the other two parents are dealing with code browns so she’s the only one there.

I made myself a sandwich from some leftover crunchy tofu and veg from the other night and a hotdog roll. I added a load of bahn mi condiments and it was a nice bm-adjacent lunch.

8 Likes

Guy behind me in the shop had the metal gear solid warning noise as his text sound, nearly burst out laughing

6 Likes

Yes! G’wan The Child! :heart:

4 Likes

The Dishoom in Kensington is nice

1 Like

Had a haircut, done the shopping, hoovered, cleaned the bathroom & made lunch. Gonna lie down and watch the rest of Race Around The World S2 now I reckon.

3 Likes

Well done to The Child, I hope she’s proud of herself, it takes a lot of courage to stand up to meanies :clap:

4 Likes

My daughter has had some hair extensions put in

19 Likes

In terms of things that make me aware of my own neurodivergence, household tasks are right the fuck up there.

3 Likes

I got an almond croissant even though though pain au chocolats looked nicer just to be part of the crew

2 Likes

Productive morning of cycling highlights, finished The Vegetarian and then blasted some music whilst I strimmed the grass and made the first attempt of getting the garden tidy. Feel like there’s a lot of work ahead with the garden after winter.

Ready for a nap now but so much more tidying to do.

It’s a very popular sound effect on the YouTube videos The Child watches.

I’m still at the point of trying to tranquilise the nearest guard when I hear it.

1 Like

Hope you weren’t the man pissing in a bush near my flat
Hope you were the guy muttering ‘polis…dirty basterts’ to himself

2 Likes

Croissant :croissant: update: I was full up from breakfast, so bypassed Lidl, but am considering the options at Paddington Station.

5 Likes

I’ve got a hankering for a chocolate twist and no mistake.

1 Like