Saturday

A tattooI got back in August is really itchy. Am I going to die?

Tell my wife ‘Hello’

8 Likes

hungover to fuck. listening to Pearl Jam at full tilt. gonna cook up a bean burger in a bit, then stare at the walls for a number of hours

Waaaaay ahead of you. Chemical cork taking effect as we speak.

1 Like

drinking already.

Feel like I’m a special person full of love

1 Like

It’s cold and wet and raining, so I’ll have a boring Saturday and do all the jobs I’ve been putting off and have time off when it’s sunnier. At my mum’s where I know no-one. Family illness is a logistical nightmare when it happens right at the time you were planning to move to the other end of the country/abroad, and you feel obliged to stick round Southern England without a job or house there. (Also family members who want you to magically be nearby, magically have loads of spare time to be at their beck and call, but magically have loads of money when you’re shuttling back and forth between two areas with few jobs)

“Deal with ebay”= idiot bought a russian camera off me from the 50s in the middle of the night without asking any questions. I clearly stated in the ad that although it’s a cool camera with a great lens it’s a total pain to use, and included the instructions and a manual shutter release cable and recommendation you always use a tripod. I included some photos I’d taken with the camera. It was No Returns as it’s a vintage item (standard policy). Man claims that the camera is broken because he can’t operate it. I send him tips and info on how to use it. He ignores them and claims he already has one the same and that it’s broken, and that he doesn’t want to use a tripod or shutter cable (which makes me suspicious that he really does own one, cause it’s kind of essential with this camera, it weighs a ton). Over the last six weeks we go back and forth and he keeps making up more stuff to add that he claims doesn’t work. Eventually he filed a dispute with ebay. Ebay get back to me and say I have to accept it back because “I sent a light blue one, and he ordered a dark blue one” (?!?!). Good work there Ebay. I’m loathe to allow a return in case it’s not packaged properly and gets broken or is missing the accessories.

Might have to go see a production of Oliver by my old school which I am loathe to do because it literally sounds awful, but I need to play the game/do the rounds, y’know. Still bullshit.

Still need to do my essay/get a haircut/shower/do tutorial work but o well lols

‘Take a tip from bill sikes, he can whip what he likes, I recall he started small…’
I’m a sucker for the songs :slight_smile:

Charles Dickens comes from my home town, and you can’t escape him at any point at school. It’s guaranteed that your school will do Oliver as the school play several times while you’re there.

2 Likes

Got zero plans for today/tonight.
Both my housemates are out.
Struggling to even get out of bed at the moment.

Do need a haircut though. Hmm.

Xylo please listen to Bon Iver again, it’s rly good.

1 Like

Great use of ‘artwank’

Hey guys. Did my amateur plumbing and didn’t flood the house, yay. Weather is shit plus little one has a cold so we’re in until tonight when we’re heading to my bro’s for ros bif. Just hung a picture. Made poached egg and avocado on English muffin. Was good.

Sleepy now.

hah. I guess the as and os can look similar in my handwriting.

Arrrrrgh I saw you say it didn’t live up to expectations in the thread. I can’t get enough dude. 8 circle has a million saxophones.

1 Like

Today is mainly going to be

:rugby_football::soccer::beer::beer::beer::beer::toilet:

:saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone:

2 Likes

Argh went to Tesco at the wrong time today and got accidentally roped in to doing the mannequin challenge :frowning: No idea what was going on and someone shouted FREEZE so thought it was a robber/ISIS so I did and some asymmetrical with a camera on a pole went by me and other people. Apparently might be on Children in Need :frowning:

3 Likes

My wee bro just messaged me to say that he’s at some conference in Luxembourg and an editor of drowned in sound is speaking at it

Editor = A Member with the Regular badge.

Could be almost any of us.

4 Likes