Saturdayyy

To my way to my parents again to dig more holes for fence posts.

I’m knackered and really could do without this.

1 Like

Morning. Going to watch my nephew play in a football tournament then check out the nearby street fete then gym then buying the fam a takeaway as it’s fathers day tomorrow innit.

Did I tell you I built a deck this week?

Well I did.

How long does it take to tour Penge?

:grinning:

it’s a family bike ride organised by Penge CC which goes to Greenwich and back along the little-known Waterlink Way. Ends at a school where we have a BBQ and a piss up :blush:

2 Likes

Morning.

Want to do outdoor things but hay fever is already destroying me and I haven’t even opened a window yet.

Need distractions to stop thinking about wisdom teeth coming out on Tuesday and having to also manage all the birthday prep stuff between that. Too many things that need to be done at the same time.

Currently playing robots, though my character of Galaxy Robot seems to be surplus to requirements now.

Yo! Couldn’t get warm at all in bed last night and then woke at 3 shivering and covered in sweat. Glands like golfballs, so I suspect I’m in for something. Going on holiday in ten days so better to get any lurgae over with before that, I suppose. Gargling with diluted apple cider vinegar and maldon in case it’s tonsillitis. Tastes like a chippy tea tbh, not bad.
Weather is dreich and depressingly grey. What an awful June so far!
Got an eye test at 3 and considering cancelling in case i have something viral- it’s not really fair on the person who’s close up in my face. So annoying as I want new prescription sunnies for my hols, but never mind.

Why did i wake up at 8 when in the week i struggle to get up at that time?

I had a dream about a difficult spreadsheet I’ve been working on. I’m so boring. It didn’t even yield any useful insights.

1 Like

Show us a pic

Why is Lewis Capaldi all over my Facebook feed

Jeez

Back home with sleepy dog. Hoping sleepiness is due to exertion and not the fact that I hit him right on the head with a heavy rubber ball :man_facepalming:

12 Likes

Morning champs.

Up and not really at them. Got to wait for the ocado man, make some breakfast then supervise the kids making a cake for my grandmas birthday party tomorrow, 97!

Probably watch some more football and should do some work as well.

@colon_closed_bracket when you know them, please provide more dinner party details. Sounds excellent.

1 Like

Missed an opportunity to ask for a massive deck pic

K

2 Likes

Love your deck!

Shiiiiiiiiiit
Think I called my boss a Tory cunt last night
Fuck

9 Likes

Depends if it is true or not riiiiight

1 Like

Crawling to the finish line of a two week horrendous spell at work. Just need to get through today and tomorrow and then I can run away to paris

There’s a lad sat here in departures with a cycling helmet on but otherwise normal clothing and it’s done me.

@plasticniki?

3 Likes