SaturDayyyy

Hiiii! I’m up at the crack of dawn as I’m off to a mountain bike park in Ipswich.

Still drunk. Dead.

What plans have you!

1 Like

Morning tilty!

I woke up early and am planning to do some DIY but cba to get up

1 Like

Best to just have a little close of the eyes again lol x

3 Likes

I lived in Suffolk for a bit and heard good things about that bike park. Hope you have a good day.

1 Like

Thanks so much!!! Super excited… Like a kid at Christmas! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Morning tilts. Lying in bed listening to the sound of the rain - sounds like the first day of winter outside. Of course it would rain when I’ve got to go chuck :flying_disc: round a forrest all day :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Morning tilts, paid, laelfy. It’s nearly the end of my holiday so, obviously, I’m up insanely early to go food shopping. On the other hand, 63p kilo bags of basmati rice in Tesco is a result in anyone’s book and I’ve just had a bacon sandwich, so it’s a win. Might go to the gym again later: I had the pool to myself yesterday, so felt like a king. The scales, unfortunately, would suggest Henry VIII, but gotta start somewhere working off this lockdown belly.

5 Likes

I think it’s safe to say I’m beyond excited.

18 Likes

yous are keen. far too early for this kind of nonsense imo.

4 Likes

Up. Doing breakfast and then it’s packing and off to lovely Kent.

Woah there, let’s not get carried away.

Whereabouts are you off to?

1 Like

Been up most of the night. Don’t feel well.

Uuurrrgggghhhhh.

Just up from Margate.

Cheaper than Devon etc and not so far to drive as Northumberland which was where I really wanted to go but is too far for 4 nights really. Penciled it in for 2021 summer :sunny::sunny::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Uhoh. GWS!! X

1 Like

Important to keep out the yobs.

1 Like

Woke up at 730 with the fear. Having some eggs and coffee, gonna watch tim heidecker do some comedy. Gonna make some noise later.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

13 Likes

Might come at Christmas :christmas_tree::christmas_tree: YOB IT UP

1 Like

Nice. Enjoy.

Shell Grotto is gloriously weird if you fancy it.

Botany Bay, Joss Bay and Pegwell Bay are all lovely.

Not sure about the time of year - but there are seal watching boat trips that run from the Ramsgate area.

I know you didn’t ask for tips. Sorry, I got carried away.

2 Likes

I love tips!

Actually booked for shell grotto this afternoon after a small mix up with dates :laughing:

1 Like