SaturDayyyy

Was planning a morning run but it sounds totally miserable out there - pelting it down. Would maybe just not leave the house but I’ve got a mystery parcel to collect, the dog is getting a haircut and I fancy trying somewhere different for my takeaway dinner tonight so I might order and collect.

Total waste of my birthday falling on a Saturday when central Scotland is basically shut. Booooooooo.

Good luck with your frisbeeing, biking, diying, food shopping, being ill, making noise and so on.

2 Likes

Pretty hungover

3 Likes

Up since 6.30. The plan was for lie ins over half term, but the boy had different ideas. So we’ve been out and bought pastries for breakfast. Who knows what the day ahead holds (nothing too energetic I hope)

Not working today, still in bed. Got a mug of tea and a book within easy reach, don’t foresee my location changing anytime soon

Hi!
It’s my birthday!

Sending bf off to golf so I can muck about with my new overlocker that I treated myself to and then I have someone to come view the flat at lunch time.

Can’t wait to crack this later…

27 Likes

Hi!
Its my birthday and my friend is throwing me a rule of 6 birthday party and I’m really dang excited. Got Jacob Party Pack 7 and a cheesy as heck playing at the ready

@anon44830896 happy birthday!

13 Likes

Michter’s are top tier bourbon.

I love their sour mash.

Happy Bourbon Day!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!

You too @anon44830896

Have a great day you gbols x

:heart:

4 Likes

HB @anon44830896! HB @anon73286315!

Gonna park my butt in front of the television all day and watch some sports

2 Likes

At least we have the promise of being placed in the second-most-restrictive lockdown tier next week!

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Morning

Off to Pilates class in a bit.

Weather is gloomy. Be nice for some air though.

Happy birthday to the birthday peeps.

Happy birthday to my birthday twins @anon73286315 and @anon44830896 - let’s hope we all have a great day.

8 Likes

Happy Birthday to you too @shinymcshine

:cupcake:

Any more?!

4 Likes

Happppy birthday! Have a good day

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you too!!

And @anon73286315 !!

:cake: :birthday: :tada:

2 Likes

Be careful this doesn’t prevent you playing international football through no fault of your own.

HBD!

1 Like

Also SCORPIO SEASON HAS STARTED

:scorpius:

2 Likes